Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Varee massage in Boscombe East.  (Read 1069 times)

Offline wombat42

Maybe a TOFTT for someone. Varee massage is in Boscombe East fairly close to Star Beauty on the other side of the road. It has been open for around 10 years. I have been there twice years ago and got perfunctory clothed HE each time. But maybe they have changed hands since then or decided to up their game to compete with Star Beauty.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 09:07:48 pm by wombat42 »

Offline JoshuaJay

Hi wombat,  I'm intrigued as to why you think they've upped their game?  Is it the new and improved website?  It was clothed HE when I went a few years ago which was an extra £20 or £25 so that might be the same or perhaps more.

Offline houseboot

Hi wombat,  I'm intrigued as to why you think they've upped their game?  Is it the new and improved website?  It was clothed HE when I went a few years ago which was an extra £20 or £25 so that might be the same or perhaps more.

He doesn't know.

He's asking for someone to TOFTT to find out.

How do we know whether STAR is more profitable than Varee? Yes, STAR gets more Reviews here but it doesn't follow that they are more profitable.

Offline southcoastpunter

How do we know whether STAR is more profitable than Varee? Yes, STAR gets more Reviews here but it doesn't follow that they are more profitable.

Of course, we don't know and never will. However, I suspect that Star is busier and gets more repeat business than Varee
I have only been to Varee twice, first time about 5 years ago and is was very average and told myself I would not go back but did so about 2 years later to see if it had improved. It had not and was again "very average" (at best). So i have not been back and will not do so - at least until someone else reports that things have changed and it is now "good".

Is "massage" demand now down from 4 or 5 years ago? There used to be 2 or 3 on the main Christchurch Rd in Boscombe (in addition to Star and Varee) plus Atlas House and one on the one way system in Boscombe near the bus stop and of course the Chinese "hairdresser" on Palmerstone Rd. Now sadly most have gone!

But to return to the OP's question - no, not been recently and await to hear of someone's visit!

Offline hockogrockle

I visited Varee about eighteen months ago. Suffice to say the prices being asked for extras were a complete rip-off and I vowed never to go back again. And I haven't