Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annalynne050 (Indigo Nile) - Whitefield  (Read 2944 times)

24 review(s) for Annalynne050 (14 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

QM5HE

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins.

Included good massage, FK, OWO, 69 and finish in cowgirl.

Great body, nice private and easy to find pad in Whitefield.

Worth a go men..

BFG.

Looks fine. Does duos aswell with Paprika babe.

Offline McSwell

Looks fine. Does duos aswell with Paprika babe.

Aka  Cheryl Bunny.  Saw her about 4 yrs ago at Brooklyns, as mad as a hatter but up for a good fucking

Offline frankc

Reads like she's touting for business to me....

Offline McSwell

From what I've seen on twitter its a new parlour  Whitefield/Prestwich area but each girl has there own Adultwork  page.

Website is s bit sparse  but adequate

The OP may be a tame punter doing a promo or the parlour owner.

marlboro20

If the current incall gaff has steel stairs leading up to a balcony with steel ballustrade then its the old Cherrys gaff... was there last year to meet up with... (something)Wild... can't remember her name. Not the most discreet of entrances.

Offline Trotter671

1 post, 1 review (v short & positive) - sounds same to me frank

cerealpunter

If the current incall gaff has steel stairs leading up to a balcony with steel ballustrade then its the old Cherrys gaff... was there last year to meet up with... (something)Wild... can't remember her name. Not the most discreet of entrances.
Charlie Wild and Ashleigh Wild worked there for awhile, also at Cheshire Elite

marlboro20

Thanks Cornflake... yep Charlie Wild

MarkMac

Had a punt with Annalynne50 a couple of months ago.
Place was clean but the dark parking area round the back and steel steps entry a bit off putting.
Overall Experience was good. Photos are accurate and I found her pleasantly chatty. Good OWO and sex in several positions followed by a very expert massage to fill to the hour.
Certain she used to be Meilli (maybe poor spelling there) at Sandys, where I had seen her once too.

Offline shyandquiet1

Saw this one about 18 months ago and she was pretty damn good to be fair short with a fantastic body massive tits and sweet pussy kisses like a good'un and genuinely very pleasant and Enthusiastic. she is a little scouse mixed race girl would go again only for the distance as I was working not too far from Whitefield at the time  :thumbsup: :cool:

Offline chrishornx

1 post, 1 review (v short & positive) - sounds same to me frank

me too

Offline sir wanksalot

WTF !

The only guys on here who claim to have seen her AND give her positive reviews have 1 post to their names. Do you think we are stupid ??

Offline shyandquiet1

WTF !

The only guys on here who claim to have seen her AND give her positive reviews have 1 post to their names. Do you think we are stupid ??
I only have 1 post as I have only just joined so I am quite new to this, It has proven to be invaluable as a few of the WG's I was considering have had negative reviews and real verification pictures which made me decide to have a shower and a wank instead :lol:
watch this space there will be more postings, Quite fancy this one next 

Offline sir wanksalot

I only have 1 post as I have only just joined so I am quite new to this, It has proven to be invaluable as a few of the WG's I was considering have had negative reviews and real verification pictures which made me decide to have a shower and a wank instead :lol:
watch this space there will be more postings, Quite fancy this one next 

It's not your post that makes me suspicious. It's your post PLUS two other members who choose this thread to sing the lady's praises as their first contribution to the board

Offline McSwell

WTF !

The girl herself has a positive report back in  October which reads as genuine.

I think the OPs report on this thread is is aimed to promote this new parlour Indigo Nile and may well be the parlour owner. It seems a similar style to their posts on twitter.

Offline shyandquiet1

The girl herself has a positive report back in  October which reads as genuine.

I think the OPs report on this thread is is aimed to promote this new parlour Indigo Nile and may well be the parlour owner. It seems a similar style to their posts on twitter.
Look there is no agenda in my posting I am Genuinely a new member who when browsing the site stumbled on this gil I paid a visit to when I was working in the area that is it!
I plan on visiting Carmel 57 in the next few days and will post a review on her too, because on this site I have only read good things about her

Offline McSwell

Look there is no agenda in my posting I am Genuinely a new member who when browsing the site stumbled on this gil I paid a visit to when I was working in the area that is it!
I plan on visiting Carmel 57 in the next few days and will post a review on her too, because on this site I have only read good things about her

I was referring to the Opening Post on this thread which even to a new member  must look a bit sus.

I was not pouring doubt on your  post or on AnnaLynne  herself but maybe the owner of a new parlour trying to draw attention to one of her girls.

Judging by the number of times this thread has been read she has achieved that

Offline markmark13

Haha, I'm new on here and I'm gonna say something positive about her as well. Although I have been a member for many years on a similar site that usually goes by 3 initials.

Anyway, yes she was Meili at Sandy's. I saw her twice there and once at Cheshire Elite in Crewe. Bit of a pocket rocket, the boobs are fake but good, she's chinese looking (I still think she'd look better with black hair), and the service is great, including toy shows and messy CIM.

There were some negative reviews about her haggling for extra services and therefore more money actually during the action. So I just agreed everything and paid at the start.

I'd defo see her again at parlour prices but not sure about £100+.

MarkMac

WTF !

I can see why you have reached that conclusion but can only say that, in my case, it is wrong. After lurking/leeching for a few weeks I thought I best post something so contributed briefly (can't type for shit on a phone) on a thread where I had recent experience of my own. Saw Annalynne050 on AW so it was not until I entered that I realised it was a shared premises rather than a true independent.