Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyblond20-Birmingham  (Read 2218 times)

30 review(s) for EmilyBlonde20 (29 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Littlefoot

Comms: all arranged by text easily

Location: just off broad st. I traveled by train, only 10 mins walk from five ways train station. Easy to find. Front door bit sticky when buzzed in. Apartment bog standard, clean enough.

The girl: Was not disappointed when Emily opened the door, facially very attractive.
Body: very slight girl, nice pair of small titties. Fantastic big lush lips. Lovely unblemished soft skin.

The Meet: When the door opened I was not disappointed. I'd only booked 30 mins (mistake) asked if I could upgrade to hour. Which was politely declined. Started FK straight away. Sorted the paper work, which she went to stash. Meanwhile I'd stripped. Emily returned more FK. Which she is excellent at, sucking on to my lip sensually, and me to hers. Then on to that squeaky bed. She started kissing me all over, and loads more FK. On to the BJ, which can only be described as the best I've ever received.  This girl as some serious cock sucking skills. Slowly and sensually moving up and down my shaft, plenty of eye contact, now and then teasing flicking her tongue around my helmet. She got me to the brink several times, but expertly seem to know when to stop and lick the old balls, and kiss all around my groin. This went on for at least 15 min. All the time she was making this kind of purring noise, which I found sexy. On with the Mac. She rode me briefly, on to mish, and I just couldn't hold it no more. Wasn't time for RO, didn't mind as I'm not a big muff muncher fan. Bit of chitchat after, told me she's going away for a bit, but she'll be back in a couple of weeks. Said she had difficulty understanding my accent. Don't know why I speak fluent brummie

Would I repeat? Only 14 days to wait

Offline Memphis87

I've tried to call her a few times never get an answer how do you guys arrange a booking?

Offline Bencannon:)

Offline Memphis87

I just got a reply from her she is fully booked today will try later this week that's if I can hold off from seeing anyone tonight

Offline Littlefoot

I booked her a few days in advance through aw. She texted me back a few hours later asking if it would be OK half hour earlier. All sorted texts after. No problems. But don't think you will get same day booking. Might be difficult day before as well. She's very popular. Rightly so. She's not keen on speaking on phone. She's much more comfortable texting. So she told me
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 09:42:12 pm by Littlefoot »