Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: teeny.Caroline  (Read 2550 times)

Offline RedditchJay

Found this quite pretty "Polish" teen in Coventry,,,, teeny.Caroline in Coventry

External Link/Members Only

anyone seen her ???

Chuckman

She's Romanian with mixed AW feedback. Save your money and have a wank instead.

smithie1000

Found this quite pretty "Polish" teen in Coventry,,,, teeny.Caroline in Coventry

External Link/Members Only

anyone seen her ???
how can 22 be a teen?

Offline AlwaysLooking

I saw her a few months ago.

She shares a house with at least 3 other girls. Whilst she was sucking me hard one of the other girls just walked in to get something out of the draws - a little off putting. The house is pretty run down, and I don't know if she was just having an off day but having booked for an hour, it was all over with in about 15 minutes. When I phoned her I'd checked with her that she was happy with Anal, which she was, yet when I started asking if I could head for that area she was very dismissive of the idea. She English got much worse whenever I asked about trying something else.

It just all felt like she wasn't interested and wanted it over asap.

Offline whatthedickens

Not seen her,but,interestingly not long ago she was Perky Boobs.  £100/hr.
Now Teeny Caroline £80/hr!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks sexy.

Ming

I saw her a few months ago.

She shares a house with at least 3 other girls. Whilst she was sucking me hard one of the other girls just walked in to get something out of the draws - a little off putting. The house is pretty run down, and I don't know if she was just having an off day but having booked for an hour, it was all over with in about 15 minutes. When I phoned her I'd checked with her that she was happy with Anal, which she was, yet when I started asking if I could head for that area she was very dismissive of the idea. She English got much worse whenever I asked about trying something else.

It just all felt like she wasn't interested and wanted it over asap.

And if you had done a review it may influence others in their decision to punt her  :dash:

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 05:01:53 pm by Ming »

Ming

Not seen her,but,interestingly not long ago she was Perky Boobs.  £100/hr.
Now Teeny Caroline £80/hr!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks sexy.

And she works with a bunch of other girls who specifically provide bareback, so be careful.

I saw just18mary last year from this group, pretty vanilla stuff only saved from being crap by virtue of her being a trim tight 18 year old, otherwise very forgettable.

Offline Madone1

how can 22 be a teen?

In prossie years a teenager is anything under 25  :wacko:

Offline AlwaysLooking

And if you had done a review it may influence others in their decision to punt her  :dash:

Sorry, not since long joined this site. Will do my best to get a review up in the next few days.