Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bloxwich punt  (Read 2832 times)

Offline audip

Don't be put off my the pictures as her photographer has done her an injustice. This girl is a worthwhile punt and offered me a perfect blowjob in the comfort of my driving seat in the bloxwich ws3 area. She is cute and genuine and polite and also of English origin. Worthwhile punt on a cold rainy evening.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/marvellkay -

Ming

She had a previous profile which had several negatives on AW.

Your review is extremely brief, lacking in detail and overly praiseworthy, are you affiliated???

Ming  :hi:

Offline normski

Offline audip

Definitely not affiliated I genuinely had a good bj..I did say not bad .not a world beater..just a good blow job nothing else

seward

FFS has no one noticed the bareback on the profile! :vomit:

Ming

Good point, I had not noticed.

I think a trip to the GUM Audi??

smithie1000

Not on when I seen her. Think she not getting any business, wonder why.........................

smithie1000

Isn't she the one that Smithie1000 saw a few months ago?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82074.0
Yes it is and thank fuck I had OW and a rubber on  :scare:

seward

I think it may be time we took this more seriously and compiled a proper avoid list it only takes once! The consequences could be devastating and what's really worrying is Ming missed it and he's very astute judging by his posts  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 11:23:37 am by seward »

Offline vision2014

I would never have OWO full stop because ive seen girls in cheltenham  who  state on there profile no Bareback  and after seeing these girls a number of times they have asked if i wanted to fuck them bareback

So just because they put it on there profile no bareback  to think we are all safe  you really do not know the girls history

Roadster

I would never have OWO full stop because ive seen girls in cheltenham  who  state on there profile no Bareback  and after seeing these girls a number of times they have asked if i wanted to fuck them bareback

So just because they put it on there profile no bareback  to think we are all safe  you really do not know the girls history

Actually mate the standing medical advice, at least in HIV terms, is that oral without is less risky than anal with.  This is because the risks of anal are massively higher than the risks of oral and condoms break. 

Getting routine screens is something we should all be doing as a matter of course.

smithie1000

Actually mate the standing medical advice, at least in HIV terms, is that oral without is less risky than anal with.  This is because the risks of anal are massively higher than the risks of oral and condoms break. 

Getting routine screens is something we should all be doing as a matter of course.
This will make some laugh, never done anal............. :wackogirl:

Roadster

I have said things on here that I thought were funny, but I got to admit, that wasn't one of them.

Ming

It's not for everyone smithie, a friend of mine said he couldn't understand the fascination, "you might as well shit in your hand and have a wank" Still makes me laugh til this day.  :D

I do however occasionally enjoy visits via the tradesman's entrance  :blush:

Roadster

Okay, sorry Smithy, now I get it.  I thought you were saying that my quote would make people laugh.

smithie1000

It's not for everyone smithie, a friend of mine said he couldn't understand the fascination, "you might as well shit in your hand and have a wank" Still makes me laugh til this day.  :D

I do however occasionally enjoy visits via the tradesman's entrance  :blush:

LOL,  I would try if offered but its the thought of smelly shit that puts me off.  lol     :wacko: :crazy:

smithie1000

Okay, sorry Smithy, now I get it.  I thought you were saying that my quote would make people laugh.
Well I read your comment a few times and did not get it  :lol: so I thought I just leave it  :lol:  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

its the thought of smelly shit that puts me off.
Is there any other kind of shit smithie?!!  :D

smithie1000

Is there any other kind of shit smithie?!!  :D
only one and it make me gag up  :lol:

Ming

LOL,  I would try if offered but its the thought of smelly shit that puts me off.  lol     :wacko: :crazy:
It is the risk of punting via the tradesman's exit, and does occasionally get messy. I used to have a GF that preferred this, it kind of put me off for a long time.... :vomit:

smithie1000

It is the risk of punting via the tradesman's exit, and does occasionally get messy. I used to have a GF that preferred this, it kind of put me off for a long time.... :vomit:

Maybe I try it when I am having trouble to come, could be tighter unless you been there Ming lol  :lol:

Offline audip

Missing something here why are people saying trip to GUM there's no bareback listed that I can see?

Offline normski

Missing something here why are people saying trip to GUM there's no bareback listed that I can see?
Bareback was definitely listed yesterday. :hi:

seward

Bareback was definitely listed yesterday. :hi:

Absolutely it was there yesterday it's amazing how quickly things can get changed its just another level of WGs being dishonest, some just don't realise how irresponsible BB is!  :diablo:

smithie1000

Don't be put off my the pictures as her photographer has done her an injustice. This girl is a worthwhile punt and offered me a perfect blowjob in the comfort of my driving seat in the bloxwich ws3 area. She is cute and genuine and polite and also of English origin. Worthwhile punt on a cold rainy evening.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
You aint been on here 5 mins, what is your connection with the rough WG?

Offline Oooops

You aint been on here 5 mins, what is your connection with the rough WG?
More to the point
Audlip -  I've built my portfolio up in wolves /Walsall area and have had a great time experiencing a few mentioned above including TR and Worcester street..would like to express my thanks to you guys for making the effort of sharing all your exeriences and hope I can contribute here too.
No reviews. Maybe it's time to walk the walk not just talk the talk.  :rolleyes:

seward

You certainly are missing something here to EXPLAIN BAREBACK IS FUCKING DANGEROUS! :angry: to every punter if you practice it luck will run out sooner or later! Has this made things clearer for you BB= :thumbsdown:

Offline vision2014

when going to a punt your taking a risk with any girl who sees 10 blokes a day or 1 a day

even the thought of kissing a working girl who proberly 1 hour before seeing me was with another client sucking his cock with no condom and swallowing the lot or even licking his arse  fuck that

Ming

when going to a punt your taking a risk with any girl who sees 10 blokes a day or 1 a day

even the thought of kissing a working girl who proberly 1 hour before seeing me was with another client sucking his cock with no condom and swallowing the lot or even licking his arse  fuck that

Probably more like 10 minutes before with the popular girls.

Maybe with this viewpoint you should consider a new hobby?

smithie1000

Probably more like 10 minutes before with the popular girls.

Maybe with this viewpoint you should consider a new hobby?

+1

Offline audip

So smithie and oops just because I join recently and try to contribute I'm affiliated ? What a pair c*nts you really are..I don't need to be told to walk the walk either. .that's exactly what my first message said I would do. Unlike you nob jockeys who've posted about 2k messages between and reviewed about 6 times between you too..anyone can earn a rep talking shit to people.

Ming

So smithie and oops just because I join recently and try to contribute I'm affiliated ? What a pair c*nts you really are..I don't need to be told to walk the walk either. .that's exactly what my first message said I would do. Unlike you nob jockeys who've posted about 2k messages between and reviewed about 6 times between you too..anyone can earn a rep talking shit to people.

Audi I think you need to calm down, attacking established members and calling them "c*nts" is quickly going to get you banned. There is a certain banter on this site and we all get criticised and the piss taken out of us from time to time, it's all part of the vibe of the site, if you can't take it you are in the wrong place.

smithie1000

Audi I think you need to calm down, attacking established members and calling them "c*nts" is quickly going to get you banned. There is a certain banter on this site and we all get criticised and the piss taken out of us from time to time, it's all part of the vibe of the site, if you can't take it you are in the wrong place.

and again +1.    "Mr nasty" is your new name from now on.

James999

Are you sure you're not the pro$$ie / her Pimp and pised off that your promotion of her has not worked?

Looked at her profile and have to say, pretty skank  :thumbsdown:

Offline Oooops

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"   :rolleyes: As Ming says. A simple comeback was all you needed without being shitty.  :hi:

Dellboy

Are you sure you're not the pro$$ie / her Pimp and pised off that your promotion of her has not worked?

Looked at her profile and have to say, pretty skank  :thumbsdown:

+1

Offline audip

Then I guess I'm still finding my feet and adjusting to the banter levels..my bad..let's just move away from the affiliation accusations and someone furnish me with lisas details please so that I can get me some

Dellboy

Then I guess I'm still finding my feet and adjusting to the banter levels..my bad..let's just move away from the affiliation accusations and someone furnish me with lisas details please so that I can get me some

Do a search!

vw

My Bad = A way of admitting a mistake, and apologizing for that mistake, without actually apologizing.

The number is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search

seward

It's not particularly the quantity of reviews and posts  it's the experience and knowledge that backs them up I don't know Ming personally or any other UKP members , but do respect their reports on bad WGs so enjoy the forum and use the wisdom passed on by people with a good  grasp of punting needs. It's not a personal attack but on this forum if someone jumps quickly to defend WGs we all look at their motives very carefully :timeout:

James999

Someone who has met her said that she has a considerable amount of hanging fat on her stomach & Arms, seriously why would you even consider paying for that  :thumbsdown:

Dodo

Someone who has met her said that she has a considerable amount of hanging fat on her stomach & Arms, seriously why would you even consider paying for that  :thumbsdown:
Now there's a good idea Aud, read one of James's reviews and be guided by him  :(

Offline audip

Offline Holtender

And that second pic has been used on at least 4 or 5 old profiles to my knowledge.

Keeps recycling and changing names..

Spidey sense says avoid!!

Offline MrDeviousD

You cant blame the photographer that she's a fuck pig  :scare:
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral