Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC update ??  (Read 3718 times)

Robert smith

Hi planning a visit to Brum again soon-any updates on the TLC ? checked the web but nothing on-Locals will know whats happening i hope ???

Offline bunny84

Bump

Still hoping tlc opens back up I'm gutted I never got round to going . Tlc website and twitter was closed down after the fire but shortly opened back up . It says on the website they will be back soon buy there's been no updates on the twitter account
I know there's work going on ad I drive passed and seen the skip
.if tlc have leased the building maybe they will have to stay

I've emailed them but had no reply . Does anyone know anything ?

Robert smith

Offline Crack Addict

Here's a link to a report on the fire: External Link/Members Only

As you can see much of the roof was damaged in the fire so I would assume it will take  quite awhile to fix. I also read in the London posts that Em had returned there to concentrate on the Phoenix club.

Offline jack0

Best place - got a two girl once me the only one there for 3 hours £100 - shame it got burnt down - you have to go to pheonix club in London to get the same experience - other place in Birmingham a couple of years ago old fire station - same again great time but only lasted a couple of months or so - had three great sessions there as well

Colin McGoober

Hope it does come back soon, its was an awesome place to go, thought I'd bottle it but once I went it was smooth sailing from there, only been twice.

Offline KidCandyShop

I use to go most weeks and quite often twice a week and am sorely missing the place, I do hope Em manages to resurrect the club. Planning a trip to Phoenix shortly so will be asking Em her plans than.

Offline Jerboa

Here's a link to a report on the fire: External Link/Members Only

As you can see much of the roof was damaged in the fire so I would assume it will take  quite awhile to fix. I also read in the London posts that Em had returned there to concentrate on the Phoenix club.

That's the original report of the fire in December, has there not been a update on weather it was arson or not?

Offline Bitofluff

Really glad I found this forum.

I went past there today. It's all covered in scaffold and looks like they are  clearing it all out.

Do they have any plans to hold any parties at a different location?

Offline Teessider

Saw Em last week in London - she reckons about 8 months to repair the damage.

So need to get yourself down to TPC if you're missing the action.  :timeout:

Offline jack0

New flats and housing complexes are put up faster - whats wrong with finding an alternative venue the insurance should pay lol !!!

Offline Teessider

Listed Building - so delays with planning authorities, etc.

Offline bunny84

Fuck 8 months that's crazy . Are tlc deff coming back to brum then ?

I'm on it straight away when they do . I've even considered theprivateclub a few times until I've took a look at the poster  :dash:

Offline sebd

Always wanted to try this but never worked it out. Now I'm off on Friday and fancy trying a party but I can't! Where is everyone going now? Is it just Phoenix in London?

Offline davidgood

Always wanted to try this but never worked it out. Now I'm off on Friday and fancy trying a party but I can't! Where is everyone going now? Is it just Phoenix in London?
If it is of any help or interest, I believe Harley has been working at Manyana Sauna and is doing parties at Valhalla.

'Eliza' is doing parties at the Retro.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline bunny84

I've looked at retro website  many times . Most the women look rough

Offline Bitofluff

I've looked at retro website  many times . Most the women look rough

Agreed been there once. And once was enough

broksonic

Saw Em last week in London - she reckons about 8 months to repair the damage.

So need to get yourself down to TPC if you're missing the action.  :timeout:

Guy on UkE says he asked and was told they have no plans to reopen .

Offline r1965h

Guy on UkE says he asked and was told they have no plans to reopen .

Wouldn't be surprised by this.

I went to 3 parties in November/December. None of them were very well attended. Two of them there were only 2 of us and the other there were only 4 of us and that was with Eva and Kasia, if those two aren't going to get the men from West Midland interested then nothing will.

Offline bunny84

Gutted . They have kept the twitter and site open ? Which seems odd if they are not planning on coming back

mikexxlong

Unfortunately I think the venue was plagued by bad press
  ,with masked gangs bursting in while a party was going etc. , locals apparently getting all self-righteous with the goings on there and various attacks on the building by locals or rivals and so on
Plus the location to be fair is not the most discreet of locations as you have residents living just a few yards away etc.

All This probably put punters off going :(
It will be a real shame if they don’t come back, at least somewhere else within Birmingham, as I’m sure plenty of custom would be gained, as the girls are top notch :thumbsup:
 far better than the current offerings in brum at the moment :cry:

Bobby2611

Agreed been there once. And once was enough
yeh, retro is many classes below the TLC club. I'm happy I got to visit the TLC a good few times before it closed, will miss it

Offline Spurt

Noticed scaffolding up when driving past recently, which means nothing. The locals in certain parts of town can be very militant.

Offline Murphy54

Noticed scaffolding up when driving past recently, which means nothing. The locals in certain parts of town can be very militant.

Bloody hell scaffold being put up by the locals.
They've already tried to burn them at the stake, now they're going to lynch them!
Run for the hills lads if you see any flaming torches coming your way. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline bunny84

The website and twitter account was shut down but then reopened and is still open now .I wish they would let us know what's going on