Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen AliceInWonderland?  (Read 1570 times)

Mysterion

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As the title suggests, looking for anyone who has seen the above.

Yeboahsleftfoot

She looks smoking but didn't start until 3pm on the day I wanted to see her at noon, will try again.

el-grecko

The only thing that puts me off is the feedback on AW. Those punter names appear all over, with many other "Brazilian" WGs in west/north-west London. But she looks very hot indeed!

Offline Ozy84

ALL aw feedback should never be completely trusted. Completely agree with the feedback on all the brazilians in london all from same source. Even cutest lucy has some dodgy aw feeback although thankfully she has genuine reviews on here so just goes to show.

Toftt mysterion? She does look good....... :dancegirl:

Mysterion

Toftt mysterion? She does look good....... :dancegirl:

This is beginning to look like a possibility. Got a confusing text from CutestLucy re my advance booking so have made enquiries about Alice's availability while I wait for that situation to resolve.

Mysterion

Ok so the TOFTT is happening. Despite having booked Lucy at the beginning of the month she isn't able so see me (she thought our booking was tomorrow) so immediately texted Alice and made a booking.

Offline Ozy84

Ok so the TOFTT is happening. Despite having booked Lucy at the beginning of the month she isn't able so see me (she thought our booking was tomorrow) so immediately texted Alice and made a booking.

Top man.  :drinks:

Will await your review/comments.

I have had a couple of meetings cancelled with Lucy although seen her twice since feb. Patience beginning to wear thin. Besides she may be starting to tire and not being able yo keep with the severe hammerings she has taken over the last 2 months!!!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Good luck with Alice, report back fella....

Offline Ozy84

He is probably shagging her whilst we speak.... :yahoo:

Mysterion

Early  preview of review

Meh

Will do a full review tomorrow.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Early  preview of review

Meh

Will do a full review tomorrow.

Meh, thats a shocker, Malice in Blunderland, sounds like we had similar punting weeks!

Mysterion

I knew the risks of doing a Toftt and ultimately it wasn't that terrible, just not what the profile promised.

Offline cumtwice

Dont forget the review lad?

Mysterion

Review is up. Sorry for the delay.

Offline cumtwice

Sorry you didn't have a good one. You've certainly saved me some cash.