Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHEERLEADER BELLA TCR, Holborn, eny Intel  (Read 477 times)

Offline Veinspulser

External Link/Members Only

Any impression of this WG guys?
Many thanks

Offline rover_100

Something is not right with this profile, and the numerous other attempts from what I assume is the same SP/pimp in TCR.

The cheerleader pic in particular, I've seen the exact same pic pixel-for-pixel with the face from the profile STUDEN ANTONIA grafted on to it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

same number than this one previously though so might be related :

In the quoted thread, its mentioned the number appears for other profiles which are clearly other girls too.

Personally I'm choosing to swerve this one. All the face pics have some weird unnatural look. Its one of 3 things for me:
1 a photoshop.
2 face grafting using an AI like stable diffusion to outright replace the face.
3 a very overly aggressive "beauty filter", which is just a toned down AI.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Look at the chin above, and notice how its supper jagged and pixelated on the left (as the viewer is looking), and on the right before it gets to the bottom of the jaw joint and it starts to smooth. Thats where the "blend" is done and the hair is conveniently very straight and provides a border to minimise further grafting.

On the previous STUDENT ANTONIA profile I also remember seeing a pic where again, pixel for pixel it was the same pic but in one she was looking at the camera mouth closed, and the next she was smiling. Either some really impressive photoshop, or again we have more sophisticated fuckery at play. None of it inspires confidence for me.

Offline Veinspulser

Good spot really, looks suspicious...
Off my HL.

Offline UpUpAndAway

Saw her a few months back, was a B&S as in I was given her instead of another girl I booked on AW. Was late at night and I had to empty my sack  :unknown:

As poster above notes there’s a group of them working under the same umbrella from a couple of flats around central london, the only thing that helps you spot them is that they’re all priced at 160 p/h. Also that I recognise the locations from the flat(s) in the background of pictures. Some of them also wear the same outfits in pictures (cheerleader). All are at a risk of B&S so you need to insist that the girl you’ve booked opens the door. Sometimes the girl is long gone or not working that day but pics and availability remains up. Despite this, they all do generally give a good enthusiastic service although it is more p&d than GFE.

My memory is hazey and I’m way behind on reviews but what I do remember about her:

- the pics aren’t too far from reality iirc. if you take into account the filters which smoothen out the face and make it glow etc. I think the pictures in the skirts with the couch in the background give the most accurate representation, she does have this weird face/head which is quite lego-ish  :D
- everything is fake, ass, boobs, teeth. Sure her face has work done too. She is in great shape and is tiny.
- I vividly do remember her legs being prickly, and not smooth shaved.
- she’s quite full on, lap dances, groping, enthusiastic service throughout. Bent and twisted her around like a pretzel and she was keen. Not sure if passion or a tactic to get you to finish quickly.
- It was decent but didn’t think it was worth returning just because I wasn’t really attracted, YMMV.