Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When it's all over  (Read 1249 times)

Offline flutie1957

I'd be interested in your thoughts on the following. Clearly when the country is opened up again there will be a rush of girls coming back to work and punters needing bookings. Do we think that prices will rise as a result of that?

Online alftupper

It depends, if a wg wants to make a short term killing then her prices will go up.

I intend to have a safe punt when I return, with someone i know will give a good service. I will still be expecting the same prices as before. If prices have increased I'll be looking for someone else reliable who hasn't put their prices up.

I'm still working and self employed, since lockdown my work has dried up, at the end of this month I'll be lucky to be sending out invoices for £500, that doesn't come near covering expenses. I won't be able to pay myself for the next few months., but I won't be able to put up my prices to get my lost earnings back.

But markets are different, I know my customers won't accept a price increase. Can the same be said of the punting market? Probably not.

At the end of the day though, you can think about this as much as you want, but we won't know until it happens.

Offline Lincs.man1

I'd be interested in your thoughts on the following. Clearly when the country is opened up again there will be a rush of girls coming back to work and punters needing bookings. Do we think that prices will rise as a result of that?

We have to be careful our lower brain doesn't take over......

Offline Buttons

Also, just because the country opens up again, doesn’t mean this virus has gone away. Might want to think very carefully about rushing back into action  :unknown:

Offline Newtothisstuff

There's a massive difference between the lockdown ending and the virus risk ending. Even when we are allowed to venture outside, the virus will still be circulating.  The only difference is that the Government and NHS think the infection rate will remain at a level the NHS can cope with. The lockdown may end, but the risk won't.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I’d expect  the opposite to a price increase, the girls that are working now on aw I see have put their prices up and I imagine probably getting a few punters desperate/ stupid enough to pay, when it’s all systems go again there will be hundreds of available girls wanting your hard earnt so I’m expecting a sale  :drinks:

Online Gplincs

There's a massive difference between the lockdown ending and the virus risk ending. Even when we are allowed to venture outside, the virus will still be circulating.  The only difference is that the Government and NHS think the infection rate will remain at a level the NHS can cope with. The lockdown may end, but the risk won't.

You are right, they want as many beds as possible avail... the same it's happening in Italy (I know about this country...) now people still get the virus but many recover from the desease without getting in to hospitals, many get in to hospitals but they do not need intensive care... also is not like at the beginning where doctors only tell people "take paracetamol if you have high temperature" now they are using different medicine and therapy
also many areas are almost desease free... I think in uk the worst affected area is London like in Italy is the area around milan ...

when the lockdown end we will need to stay cautios, wash our hands,avoid mass gathering and probably avoid parlours or club...