Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody remember a Long Eaton Mistress?  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Badboyrich

It bugs me that I cannot remember her name, so thought I would ask on here.
Around 2000 ish I plucked up the courage to see a dominant Mistress and arranged to see a lady in Long Eaton.
The process was to call her from a phone box that was near her house. I recall the phone box being near the canal and her house being on the corner of the street.
The playroom was basically on two levels. There was a whipping bench upstairs, and then another room in the attic conversion that was up some pretty steep narrow stairs.
i keep thinking Sally Black or Scarlett Black but not convinced I am right.

Only asking for nostalgia and the fact that not remembering her name is bugging me!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 03:28:37 pm by Badboyrich »

Offline Moby Dick

Nope but I remember a buxom Thai lass from Long Eaton around that time.

Lee 36ee or something of similar size

She had a strippers pole and a yellow banana shaped dildo that she would get me to hold in my mouth and fuck until she squirted on my face  :thumbsup:

Offline mega

It bugs me that I cannot remember her name, so thought I would ask on here.
Around 2000 ish I plucked up the courage to see a dominant Mistress and arranged to see a lady in Long Eaton.
The process was to call her from a phone box that was near her house. I recall the phone box being near the canal and her house being on the corner of the street.
The playroom was basically on two levels. There was a whipping bench upstairs, and then another room in the attic conversion that was up some pretty steep narrow stairs.
i keep thinking Sally Black or Scarlett Black but not convinced I am right.

Only asking for nostalgia and the fact that not remembering her name is bugging me!

She was Mistress Sally Black.

Offline Senior Citizen Punter

Yes, I too recall her as I visited her a couple of times. I think that she had disappeared from the scene by 2005 which was a pity as she was quite accomplished.

SCP
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Badboyrich

Thanks for the replies. Nice to have her name confirmed.
She was my first ever Mistress. I was absolutely crapping myself, but despite that knew that it was what I wanted. I was so nervous I could barely tell her what I was looking for in the session. Fond memories.

Offline The Inspector

Yes it was Sally Black.

That long ago that it was a landline number :sarcastic:

Offline mega

Thanks for the replies. Nice to have her name confirmed.
She was my first ever Mistress. I was absolutely crapping myself, but despite that knew that it was what I wanted. I was so nervous I could barely tell her what I was looking for in the session. Fond memories.

Can I query one item. Wasn't the entrance to the dungeon (oddly in the roof) up a ladder in what would have been a small hanging space room rather than a narrow staircase?

Offline GingerNuts

It's nice to see the no review and one review wonders reminiscing. Moby Dick being the standout exception.

Offline Moby Dick

It's nice to see the no review and one review wonders reminiscing. Moby Dick being the standout exception.

:hi:
She was lovely but my teeth rattle these days.
And nothing to do with this thread other than the timeframe and location.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 12:11:34 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Cocknose

Nope but I remember a buxom Thai lass from Long Eaton around that time.

Lee 36ee or something of similar size

She had a strippers pole and a yellow banana shaped dildo that she would get me to hold in my mouth and fuck until she squirted on my face  :thumbsup:

Remember her, she was actually Malaysian learnt a bit of thai at that time, spoke to her and she confessedvshe was a Malaysian god she was filthy she would facial lick cum off her tits and all sorts
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac