Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweating on The Bedsheets?  (Read 998 times)

Offline AnthG

This has been one of my fears in punting to be honest. And it was raised again in a recent review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90691.msg1103955#msg1103955
&
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90691.msg1103982#msg1103982

But if you have a punt and you get sweaty during it, or if you do not completely and perfectly dry yourself and are damp after a shower at the start of the punt. And as a result you get the bedsheets 'wet'

Is this grounds for the girl to kick off at you, kick you out, or for you to feel you have done wrong.

I ask as during the summer months especially, having an hours worth of sex you can get sweaty. Its one of my reasons I hate punting in summer.

My thoughts were from previous times I have raised this, and universal responses I have received back, that it's not an issue. But it does seem girls go off on it. I have had one girl flip because I had a punt. I had a shower at the start of it and she had no towels to use so I did the best I could to dry myself but it was not good enough and got the bedsheet damp which she became furious over (hence the last time I asked on this).

And another time i let a negative and she came back with "you were sweaty" as her justification as the whole poor punt. (hence why as a result I became reluctant to punt when it was extremely hot outside in the middle of summer)

So I am curious what people think on this (hence starting the topic to ask) who would people say is in the right in this situation. Punter makes a booking. Gets sweaty during it (as he is having an hour of extreme physical activity in an hours worth of sex) and as such 'messes' the bedsheets from it.  Should the girl just accept this as part and parcel of the job. Or is she in her rights to think you are in the wrong for messing her bedsheets up?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 01:55:28 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

vw

But if you have a punt and you get sweaty during it, or if you do not completely and perfectly dry yourself and are damp after a shower at the start of the punt. And as a result you get the bedsheets 'wet'

Is this grounds for the girl to kick off at you, kick you out, or for you to feel you have done wrong.

I ask as during the summer months especially having an hours worth of sex you can get sweaty. Its one of my reasons I hate punting in summer.

My thoughts were from previous times I have raised this, and universal responses I have received back, that it's not an issue. But it does seem girls go off on it. I have had one girl flip because I had a punt. I had a shower at the start of it and she had no towels to use so I did the best I could to dry myself but it was not good enough.

And another time i let a negative and she came back with "you were sweaty" as her justification as the whole poor punt.

So I am curious what people think on this (hence starting the topic to ask) who would people say is in the right in this situation. Punter makes a booking. Gets sweaty during it (as he is having an hour of extreme physical activity in an hours worth of sex) and as such 'messes' the bedsheets from it.  Should the girl just accept this as part and parcel of the job. Or is she in her rights to think you are in the wrong for messing her bedsheets up?

Sweating is natural and any hooker should not be concerned about it, sweat is not a dirty substance especially when from  freshly showered body.

At £100-150 per hour clean bedding between punters is expected.

Have been told off for dripping after shower my response get better towels yours are shit.

Never heard anything like that BBBrooke comes out with blaming other punters, she should be changing top sheet at least before, seems like laziness to me.

I get sweaty also in the summer being a big guy, most decent prossies see the issue no fuss and mop your brow like a boxing corner girl or try harder with cowgirl.

As many say Punting is not for the squeamish, same goes for being a prossie !
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 02:06:11 pm by vw »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I have a few sweaty clients , not an issue at all  as there clean just sweaty from nerves or medical issues . i just change the top cover and  in the summer i have a fan or 2 on!

no way should a girl get arsey about it!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline cueball

Don't sweat it anth  :D

the good ones know that podging is a sweaty hobby, we all sweat if we get our monies worth. It's covered by the two quid per minute price tag that the sheets are the lasses concern.

It never has and never will be a concern of mine if I'm sweating on her bed

Offline hendrix

According to the punters own review, it wasn't sweat but a skid mark  :vomit:

Obviously no idea if that was due this particular punter, or anybody previous, or indeed the prossie herself.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 02:33:12 pm by hendrix »

vw

According to the punters own review, it wasn't sweat but a skid mark  :vomit:

Obviously no idea if that was due this particular punter, or anybody previous.

Could equally be Brooke's skid mark !   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline hendrix

Could equally be Brooke's skid mark !   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Yep! edited to reflect that!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I have had a couple of skidder clients in my time not nice but due to my day job im a tad immune to it thank god!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

I have had a couple of skidder clients in my time not nice but due to my day job im a tad immune to it thank god!

Often caused by a low fibre diet make it difficult to vacate the rectum completely.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I tend to sweat quite a bit when i'm in full "work out mode" even in winter time especially if they have the heating at full blast (something about artificial heat).
I do move to stop dripping directly on the girl and have on a few occasions asked for a small hand towel which i'm happy to pause briefly and wipe my forehead.
I'm not overweight but sweating is a fact however as others have said fresh sweat isn't actually dirty as it needs to bugs and bacteria to get to work before it starts to smell etc therefore a towel or change of sheet should sort the issue.

I saw a girl last week who mopped my brow during sex which I thought was very attentive service, she did the same after i'd finished too so it wasn't just that she didn't want my sweat on her.

Most of my punts are in a parlour with air conditioned rooms so not normally an issue and this has in the past swayed my choice of punt during the hot summer months.

A girl who moans about the sheets getting damp due to her not providing a proper towel to dry after a shower should simply do one  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

Sweat and cum are normal in this game. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Piss too if your
into watersports. :rolleyes:

I draw the line at skidders - fucking poor personal hygiene unless hardsports
is planned.  :vomit: :scare: :vomit:

Offline smiths

This has been one of my fears in punting to be honest. And it was raised again in a recent review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90691.msg1103955#msg1103955
&
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90691.msg1103982#msg1103982

I ask as during the summer months especially, having an hours worth of sex you can get sweaty. Its one of my reasons I hate punting in summer.

My thoughts were from previous times I have raised this, and universal responses I have received back, that it's not an issue. But it does seem girls go off on it. I have had one girl flip because I had a punt. I had a shower at the start of it and she had no towels to use so I did the best I could to dry myself but it was not good enough and got the bedsheet damp which she became furious over (hence the last time I asked on this).

And another time i let a negative and she came back with "you were sweaty" as her justification as the whole poor punt. (hence why as a result I became reluctant to punt when it was extremely hot outside in the middle of summer)

Of course a WG should accept a punter sweating as part and parcel of being a WG, its bleeding obvious some or many will sweat as I know from the party scene. Its a case of a good WG changing the bedding.