Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The old thumb and forefinger shuffle....  (Read 1951 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

....on the way to a punt, cash in pocket, walking down the street, doing the final check, thumb and forefinger counting the notes, hoping nobody notices your hand working in your pocket. Any other pre punt rituals?

handyandy

....on the way to a punt, cash in pocket, walking down the street, doing the final check, thumb and forefinger counting the notes, hoping nobody notices your hand working in your pocket. Any other pre punt rituals?

Checking and re checking the mobile for the all important address, checking you're watch for the time, are you early are you late, realising only 1 minute has past since you last checked.

Offline Stiltskin

Stowing the wedding ring away safely in the car. Disposing of my last minute piece of gum. :)

SuitedandBooted

bristolqwerty

SSS =  Shit - shave - shower -
white envelope for the dosh

Offline Silver Birch

Stowing the wedding ring away safely in the car.

Any particular reason?

Offline MJ.spritzen

Make sure my phone, cards, any other money is safely stowed away in a hidden inside zipped up pocket in my coat.

Never know if she gonna rifle through my stuff while im showering.

will-ow

If I don't know where I'm going I always take a screen grab of Google Maps just in case my sat nav stopped working.

And bringing a pack of baby wipes. If it's a quick one when I'm out and about I like to give myself a wipe down everywhere

Ben4454

My pre-punt routines look something like this

- Abstain for 1-2 weeks ( I like the feeling of having blue balls on a punt)
- Have a shower. Wash thoroughly. Trim finger nails. Grab shaver and trim pubes/body hair/wash hair brush teeth and floss while checking Adultwork for last minute cancellations.
- Get ready put on a dazzle of cologne/chewing gum. Check my money. Check my routes to the punt. I will throw up google maps and look at the general area. I will watch out for dark alleyways etc. I will park my car around 30 seconds away. That way if you're attacked on a punt (unlikely but you never know) 30 seconds is enough time to sprint without getting out of breath yet not close enough to identify that it is your car.

One thing I do differently is have an actual reason for being in the punting location. For example if I need to buy a new shirt I will withhold buying it until punt day. That way if the working girl cancels I can use the money to buy that shirt or do something that I need to do or schedule some activity in that location on the day. Penis in hand syndrome looking at adultwork for a punt never works out well. You will settle for a Romanian.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 06:26:22 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Sonny Crockett

Ensure I have the right amount of money, and plan my journey to the punt once I've got location details.

Offline cueball

Shit, shave and a shampoo before hand.

Count and check brass.

Make sure I enter with only my punting phone, only correct money and car key, that's all I take in, oh, and my roll ups :D

I don't set off without address/ postcode. I don't set off without confirmation text on the day.

bristolqwerty

The old thumb and forefinger shuffle....
Have to be honest I initially thought this was a thread about fingering techniques....one up the muff the other up the arse  :(

Offline superchamp

Have to be honest I initially thought this was a thread about fingering techniques....one up the muff the other up the arse  :(

So did I but it turns out to be yet another punting paranoia thread.

Offline tantric talents

Just got pipped by the last two! I also thought this thread was to be about clit rubbing and fingering!  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 07:22:56 pm by tantric talents »

Offline MrMatrix

Just got pipped by the last two! I also thought this thread was to be about clit rubbing and fingering!  :lol:
Me too. Perhaps we should start such a thread as we are so disappointed. :unknown:

Offline ArtVandalay

I thought it was going to be about wanking   :crazy:

Offline The_Scarecrow

Me too. The old 4-pack technique!

Offline Vivago

Yep, same here too. The old bowling ball grip. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

5th Musketeer

and I thought it was one of each up one of each  :D

Offline unclepokey

7x5

Piss / Shit / Shower / Shave / Fingernails / Teeth / Tongue / Travel / Cash Machine
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 08:17:09 pm by 7x5 »

Offline Stiltskin

Any particular reason?

A couple of reasons I remove my wedding ring. It's a bit loose and I'm a bit worried about losing it. The other reason is that I've had a couple of girls ask me about my wife/marriage at the start of the session, totally kills the mood for me.

ramrodronnie

Stowing the wedding ring away safely in the car. Disposing of my last minute piece of gum. :)

Why though? Pro$$ies don't give a flying fuck whether you're married or not. They're only interested in your Wonga.  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

The old thumb and forefinger shuffle....

Any chance of getting back onto the topic of this thread?