Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet sixtee' and never been (DFK) kissed.  (Read 4286 times)

Offline fairfield

Maybe i am jumping to conclusions here - but is there a general 60+ age bar to DFK?

My last 3 punts (WG's ages 25,30 & 54) refused/abandoned DFK within minutes of punt starting. This is despite a well rehearsed by now routine explaining my own age at outset, and agreeing DFK in phone conversation, follow up text and in person before handing over the cash.
Reasons given were 'I don't like it', 'remembered my b/friend doesn't like me doing it', ' not comfortable'.
Agreed i may sadly be past my prime, but i don't think i am the elephant man reborn, at least not yet anyway. And perhaps it is still early doors, however it is putting a dampener on  the punt when the refusal occurs. Its hard to shrug off a feeling of having been ripped off.

Am i flogging a dead horse in even asking  for DFK ? When u collect your bus pass, shd u kiss goodbye to FK?

ramrodronnie

Maybe i am jumping to conclusions here - but is there a general 60+ age bar to DFK?

My last 3 punts (WG's ages 25,30 & 54) refused/abandoned DFK within minutes of punt starting. This is despite a well rehearsed by now routine explaining my own age at outset, and agreeing DFK in phone conversation, follow up text and in person before handing over the cash.
Reasons given were 'I don't like it', 'remembered my b/friend doesn't like me doing it', ' not comfortable'.
Agreed i may sadly be past my prime, but i don't think i am the elephant man reborn, at least not yet anyway. And perhaps it is still early doors, however it is putting a dampener on  the punt when the refusal occurs. Its hard to shrug off a feeling of having been ripped off.

Am i flogging a dead horse in even asking  for DFK ? When u collect your bus pass, shd u kiss goodbye to FK?

I have to say that I feel for you Fairfield. I am also in my mid to late 60's, but so far touch wood. (I am certainly no looker) But I have rarely been refused FK/DFK. I always research, especially by reading Reviews on here that the girl will FK/DFK.
I'm not for one minute judging you Fairfield. But I always turn up very clean, freshly showered, and shaved, by using men's deodorant, and nice men's smellies, with very fresh breathe, by using mouthwash, and suck mints prior to me turning, I am also a non smoker.
This is my own way of turning up to see all of the WGs that I see. I also arrive dressed smart casual, trousers, nice shirt, and smart casual jacket.
As I say I don't obviously know you Fairfield, so can't comment on how you turn up to your bookings.

If you do the same things as me? I really don't know why these WGs are refusing to kiss you? As they should fulfil their obligations on what they offer on their profiles.

As I say I am certainly not judging you. But I hope that my tips will help to give you some guidance into being able to get the kissing that you would obviously like, and that you have agreed, and paid for, and should rightfully receive.

Good luck for any future punts Fairfield.  :thumbsup:

I wish you better luck on any forthcoming punts that you go for Fairfield.

Offline cueball

Ronster makes some valid points ff

I'm a smoker but refrain for at least an hour before the punt, clean teeth, mouthwash, mints/gum and clean shaven.

I'm not saying op turns up anything less than spick and span though. It could easily be just poor choices.

oring123

Nearly all Romanian s will not kiss at all !

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nearly all Romanian s will not kiss at all !

That does seem to be the case if you read the reviews, they appear to hate the work ------- but love the money.   :thumbsdown:

Ben4454

OP it is all about working girl selection. Romanians 98% of the time do not do DFK -- actually 98% of the time Romanians do not do ANYTHING AT ALL.

Polish girls do it more. British girls are a hit and miss sometimes as well. It seems they're into it big or not into it at all. I think the best thing you can do is on the phone ask the terms of their discretions.. con artists will drop you there and then by e-mail / phone because they do well lying on their profiles and not being challenged on it.

If the working does not do the service which she said on her profile then walk.. better to spend your money on someone who fits the bill.

Offline cueball

That does seem to be the case if you read the reviews, they appear to hate the work ------- but love the money.   :thumbsdown:

Agreed

That sums the romies up well

Offline fairfield

Ronnie, thanks so much for your honesty - and put in nicest possible way.

Would have to considerably up my game to match your standards. Take my hat off to you. I go clean and tidy but that's about it. I always thought the £'s would basically do the 'talking' for me.
The 54yr old WG's venue was near a department store, so took opportunity to load up with CK One pre  punt. But got more interest from the Security Guard as i was dabbing it behind my ears than the WG i met later. At least HE made proper eye contact.

However not sure i have it in me to go the extra mile. My ex of 23 years would never allow DFK -'too dirty' - so it is important to me now. I turned to punting because i am not gonna dance to a womans tune any more. If they're still calling the shots, then I suspect it's back wanking to Babestation for me. No dress code there.

I have the greatest respect for what you say and your approach. Thank you for expressing it so well. But  think it's too late for this old dog to learn new tricks. Did try telling one of the younger ones - 'lie back, close your eyes, and think of George Clooney'. But didn't work - she screwed her face up so much, looked like she was in a gurning competition.

Punting to me is essentially a BUSINESS transaction, And can't make it any plainer that DFK is required. I now always give the WG a final chance to refuse when we meet in the flesh. Prior to the 'paperwork', it is all systems go. But shutters come down very soon after.
Final punt for next week. DFK has been agreed twice verbally this time. Will try to follow some of your tips but it's gonna be offski for me if  DFK is withdrawn 4 times in a row. Before my disappointment starts becoming resentment.
All power to your own elbow, long may it continue.

Offline fairfield

Guys,
the girls were chinese/english/polish, gave Romanians complete swerve after nightmare 1st punt. Final punt next week is gonna be with a black girl. Hell, think i am trawling the United Nations in search of DFK.

And as for poor selection, 1 review of polish girl read " DFK as soon as she opened the door...." When she opened the door for me, she turned and ran up 4 flights of stairs before i could even make the 5th step. So not only no DFK at all during punt, got deprived of great rear view of quality lingerie in expensive stockings. Would have asked her to slow down, but outta sight before i cd catch breath.

Finally dawning on me that punting cd be the TOUGHEST game of all, not all 'wine and roses.' Respect to all you guys who play and win.

vt

I got some nice snogging this week...LFK from a Romanian (just to dispel the myth that Roms don't kiss, see my latest review) & tongue-swirling DFK from a Brit ebony girl (see last July's review)...but I am in my 40s...and probably look like Richard Gere to them...in my dreams!!!  :lol:

Offline fairfield

..... I think the best thing you can do is on the phone ask the terms of their discretions..
Ben, what a clever approach.  Nice one! I have just been making it clear 'no DFK', then 'no deal'. Wish I had taken your line.
Trouble is DFK was still supposedly on the cards right up to the point the £'s were handed over. Pity u can't ask for one DFK on the slate BEFORE completing the paperwork.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I got some nice snogging this week...LFK from a Romanian (just to dispel the myth that Roms don't kiss, see my latest review)

There could well be some good Romanians out there -------------- but I prefer not to take the risk.

Some pitbulls don't bite -------------- but I keep well away from them all.     :hi:

Offline fairfield

I got some nice snogging this week...LFK from a Romanian (just to dispel the myth that Roms don't kiss, see my latest review) & tongue-swirling DFK from a Brit ebony girl (see last July's review)...but I am in my 40s...and probably look like Richard Gere to them...in my dreams!!!  :lol:
vt , just read your reviews.  Succint and to the point. And success too! Rub it in why don't you. Am PIG SICK with envy. Keep making hay while the sun shines on you. Afraid i'm more Richard the 3rd, than Richard Gere - times catches up so fast.

vw

Ben, what a clever approach.  Nice one! I have just been making it clear 'no DFK', then 'no deal'. Wish I had taken your line.
Trouble is DFK was still supposedly on the cards right up to the point the £'s were handed over. Pity u can't ask for one DFK on the slate BEFORE completing the paperwork.

Read somewhere someone offered £10 for a sample kiss before hand !

Offline NIK

I am also a non smoker.

That shouldn't make any difference as most prossies smoke like bastards.  :rolleyes:

Offline fairfield

...Some pitbulls don't bite -------------- but I keep well away from them all.     :hi:
Jimmy, any of your 'pitbulls' guarantee DFK?  Getting desperate here.

vw

Jimmy, any of your 'pitbulls' guarantee DFK?  Getting desperate here.

Funny you should say that, Jimmy used to walk one rumour has it !

His last review is of the dogs owner !    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline fairfield

Read somewhere someone offered £10 for a sample kiss before hand !
VW, thinking of something along the lines - "can we try out DFK, just to make sure you're comfortable with it?" - before money changes hands.

Offline Thepacifist

I'm sorry to hear this Fairfield. Good Wgs will DFK. It shouldn't be about winning or losing. If they say they'll DFK before the paperwork then reneg on the deal then you should convey your disappointment and ask for a refund explaining they have lied about their services. Write negative reviews about them. Your £s are just as good as anyone else's. It sounds like a rough start to punting for you, my advice is don't give up and let these bad ones put you off. I hope your next one is a great one.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Funny you should say that, Jimmy used to walk one rumour has it !

His last review is of the dogs owner !    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha Ha bloody Ha.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vw

Ha Ha bloody Ha.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Maybe fairfield would have some luck there.  He seems to punt in Liverpool and Bournemouth and she is half way between !

Offline Marmalade

OP it is all about working girl selection. Romanians 98% of the time do not do DFK -- actually 98% of the time Romanians do not do ANYTHING AT ALL.

That's a bit harsh. Many of them will at least just lie there. Some not even there. Saying the word "no" is often included free of charge.  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

Quick tip ... when cleaning your teeth pay special attention to the ones at the very back of your mouth. That's where bad breath syndrome lurks, especially after snogging your dauschaund or basset hound.

vw

Quick tip ... when cleaning your teeth pay special attention to the ones at the very back of your mouth. That's where bad breath syndrome lurks, especially after snogging your dauschaund or basset hound.

Many other causes also, a useful page for those concerned

External Link/Members Only

If you are unsure here are some tests to self check

External Link/Members Only

Offline MJ.spritzen

It always bemuses me that a girl will put your dick in her mouth (30% owo) but not DFK. My fave girl was a Rom before she moved on. Seen her 3 times. Perfect body, tits and ass... kissing without tongues was ok but no DFK. But she was more than happy to let me finger her 19yo Rom asshole. Weird.

I think if you're looking for a nice teen to fuck a Rom would most likely be your best bet. But you're more than likely not gonna get an A* service. In my opinion the Brit girls seem ok with DFK.

Offline MJ.spritzen

That's a bit harsh. Many of them will at least just lie there. Some not even there. Saying the word "no" is often included free of charge.  :sarcastic:

I went with a 18yo Rom that not only just lied there but was eating M&M's and playing Candy Crush on her phone while i was doing her missionary. Normally id've got annoyed. But the fact that she was a barely legal teen with a tiny body and cute face/pussy i emptied my load into her (protected).

After that she went back to her laptop and went on facebook while i dressed. Teens these days, i dunno... ;)

Offline fairfield

OK, i surrender. Off tomorrow to buy some mouthwash for my hip flask. Suppose gargling chivas regal just won't cut it? Does punting turn you into a metro sexual? Anyway basset hounds have such lovely eyes, guess they're worth it.

...and btw...
..... near a department store, so took opportunity to load up with CK One pre  punt. But got more interest from the Security Guard as i was dabbing it behind my ears than the WG i met later. At least HE made proper eye contact.
...wasn't  shoplifting the perfume, only making copious use of their tester. Did smile conspiratorially at the guard, but only got a blank Romanian stare back.

Had I new thought - what about offering the WG the use of a blindfold during DFK? - the condemned woman and all that? It's only her orifices i am interested in. Or will that scare them away even more? Hark at me, gonna be trying to charm birds from trees next.

Offline rubric

If you want to look at everything from a purely utilitarian 'whats in it for me' perspective, then good oral hygiene pays dividends in other respects. There is increasing evidence that there are connections between gum disease and other illnesses (heart disease being one). 

As for this whole 'metrosexual' nonsense, don't forget that at various points it was thought that bathing was actively harmful (as it 'opened the pores') and that cleaning oneself was somehow 'effete'. Judging by some of the smelly fuckers I encounter on my rare forays on public transport, this thinking is still in vogue in some quarters.

I keep myself well groomed for myself, and because I like feeling clean and smelling pleasant, the fact that it pays dividends elsewhere is a bonus.

Offline fairfield

As for this whole 'metrosexual' nonsense, don't forget that at various points it was thought that bathing was actively harmful (as it 'opened the pores') and that cleaning oneself was somehow 'effete'. Judging by some of the smelly fuckers I encounter on my rare forays on public transport, this thinking is still in vogue in some quarters.
Now, steady on the buffs. Mouthwash is already breaking strange new territory,  at my age can't afford to wash away what natural peremones that are left. Where are these 'quarters'? Could be ideal punting  ground for me - raw animal passion etc. But we're not getting back to Jimmys 'bulldogs' are we?
Seriously tho - it's me paying the piper, so I wanna choose the tune. If u don't wanna take me as I am, then DON'T take my shilling.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 03:51:56 pm by fairfield »

Offline tantric talents

Just a thought. Something often overlooked is the tongue. Get yourself a tongue scraper or use a dry or damp thin cotton flannel and rub the tongue as much as you can to remove any furring.
Also get yourself some 3% hydrogen peroxide and dilute into some water. Use as a mouthwash and for treating and preventing gum disease. :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Just a thought. Something often overlooked is the tongue. Get yourself a tongue scraper or use a dry or damp thin cotton flannel and rub the tongue as much as you can to remove any furring.
Also get yourself some 3% hydrogen peroxide and dilute into some water. Use as a mouthwash and for treating and preventing gum disease. :hi:
I find a toothbrush better for the tongue. It also gives it a more attractive appearance. Obviously it is up to the punter as it is he that is paying the piper. Money is simply one of the keys to get a woman to open up. One fat pig I know (really, he was so fat and sweaty and revolting I had difficulty even sitting bear him), pig or no, he used to buy up quantities of Victoria Secret stuff to give as small gifts. He claimed it worked, but he also had a high failure rate ie girls that refused to see him. As you get older and uglier the challenge of getting decent GFE may get harder. I merely suggest minimizing the outlays of time and expense by being fresh and clean in all respects, and a bit of decent banter (as opposed to psychopathic stares and drooling) probably helps.

Offline rubric

Just using a toothbruse (covering the back of your tongue) followed by a quick gargle to get rid of all the stuff that was loosened up usually does the trick.

Offline Nagilum

Never been refused a kiss, except one time where I had a drink and she said no after that (Romanian).  Fair enough lesson learned and I now have a mint and make sure I do the following before I go.

1. Shower
2. Shave face
3. Trim
4. Moisturise
5. Cologne
6. Mint
7. No booze, no smoking

Are you freshening your breath before you go in for a full on snog fest and shaving because our stubble can be like sandpaper?

Any provider who lists DFK or FK on the profile and does not offer it, is not being a good provider at all.

I noticed on your reviews, there mention of no DFK in one and no kissing in another, so that's two?

Offline Squire Haggard

I dont like kissing WGs because of where their mouths have been not long before I see them. I had to tell a nice 21/22yo this recently when she made a move to kiss me. Maybe she was offended!  :unknown:

Offline Nagilum

I dont like kissing WGs because of where their mouths have been not long before I see them. I had to tell a nice 21/22yo this recently when she made a move to kiss me. Maybe she was offended!  :unknown:

Punting is not for the squeamish  ;)

Offline fairfield

Good grief, Tantric and Marmalade - you really go to all that trouble just for a punt?
Please be honest, you are both not just winding me up, are you?

Starting to dawn why one EE popped her head up right in the middle of OW and snapped "you look down on us girls. Think us all stupid for doing this job." "I speak 5 languages!" She sat bolt upright, arms folded tight across her (scrawny) chest with fists clenched hard, glaring at me.
All I cd think of was 'WTF, where's that come from?' and why doesn't she carry on 'speaking' dick? Actually replied - "i said nothing like that",  in my best 'Mavis' voice, - but she wasn't finished and came back with "I have more qualifications than you!"
Good job i'd booked GFE and not BDSM - am certain she wanted to do me serious harm. After couple of minutes she seemed to deflate and it was back to (unsatisfactory) business as usual.
Until now had her pegged as stroppy, twisted EE, but you guys seem to be telling me that it is US who has to go the extra mile for THEM, not the other way round.

Can I treat a WG as a princess? - not sure of that at all, hell not sure of anything any more.
You better not be winding me up, this is turning all i thought about the punting world on its head.

vw

Puntings for doing what you like, you can also be squeemish if you choose.after all its all about me !

Why punt to please others, just do it your way !

Offline Marmalade

Indeed it is not; but it is also for the discriminating. Compared to kissing civvies (which I have only very rarely found unpleasant), I find a great number of prossies have mouths that taste like shit. Romantic kissing is utilized in human mating contexts to assess potential mating partners. It's most likely related to levels of synaesthesia in the punter and lack of genuine arousal in the prossie. Of course, some just taste like shit and couldn't care.

Offline Nagilum

Indeed it is not; but it is also for the discriminating. Compared to kissing civvies (which I have only very rarely found unpleasant), I find a great number of prossies have mouths that taste like shit. Romantic kissing is utilized in human mating contexts to assess potential mating partners. It's most likely related to levels of synaesthesia in the punter and lack of genuine arousal in the prossie. Of course, some just taste like shit and couldn't care.

Of course, to each his own and you make it what ever you want it to be as VW says.

For me - no kissing is a deal breaker and I will not be aroused.  I know what you mean about the mouths, I have had WG hewing gum to mask even when you are in action with them, suffice to say I ask them to spit it out.

Offline fairfield

I noticed on your reviews, there mention of no DFK in one and no kissing in another, so that's two?

Nagilum, well spotted. The 3rd and missing one is the asian i got into a bit of bother on here for refusing to name until i had given her a 2nd chance.
In answer to your questions, I have not been going to much trouble at all. Never thought of a punt as a date, so turning up on time was my best effort. Isn't it the WGs who have to perform, not us. They have just had to take me as they found me.
Was insulted when one of the EE asked straight out - " are you sure you can afford this?" Thought at the time is she really trying to refuse my money!! Maybe I wasn't in my best bib and tucker that day, - but aren't your clothes just going to come off anyway?

vw

Was insulted when one of the EE asked straight out - " are you sure you can afford this?

Fuck me that's funny.  They are quite refreshingly honest like that !

Remember one telling me she prefers fat guys like me, as they are cleaner as nobody else will touch them !

Offline Nagilum

Nagilum, well spotted. The 3rd and missing one is the asian i got into a bit of bother on here for refusing to name until i had given her a 2nd chance.
In answer to your questions, I have not been going to much trouble at all. Never thought of a punt as a date, so turning up on time was my best effort. Isn't it the WGs who have to perform, not us. They have just had to take me as they found me.
Was insulted when one of the EE asked straight out - " are you sure you can afford this?" Thought at the time is she really trying to refuse my money!! Maybe I wasn't in my best bib and tucker that day, - but aren't your clothes just going to come off anyway?

Yes and no.

Punting is not a date you are correct.  However going through the trouble of maintenance will ensure you have a far better punt and experience, doing the things you want to like DFK.  It's more important when you see that magic word in brackets (discretion).  You see my logic is, if you give them no reason to refuse the services you want and they do, then they are bad provider and warrant being reported on here so we can avoid them.

I agree your clothes will come off and that is extremely disrespectful of her to ask that question. 

Remember these are people at the end of the day and while in an ideal world they should take us as we are, it seldom happens. If hygiene is suffering.  Not saying yours is, its something to consider pre punt.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:14:28 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Nagilum

Offline Nagilum

Fuck me that's funny.  They are quite refreshingly honest like that !

Remember one telling me she prefers fat guys like me, as they are cleaner as nobody else will touch them !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Come now VW you have stories that would make Casanova jealous.

vw

Offline fairfield

Quote from: Nagilum link=topic=89701gene,094373#msg1094373 date=1458238331
Remember these are people at the end of the day and while in an ideal world they should take us as we are, it seldom happens. If hygiene is suffering.  Not saying yours is, its something to consider pre punt.
I MO it is prolly not a question of hygiene - more of attitude. Guess i regard(ed) them more as performing monkeys than individual people.
Not that i ever said so aloud. How the hell that EE picked up on it, i'll never know.
Have been humbled today by the respect and regard you guys show the WGs.  It's been both an eye-opener and a slap in the face (which is what that bloody EE wanted to give me.)
Thank you all for your posts. But don't get me wrong, not entirely sure i can change my mindset. Going to ponder it over a few beers.

Offline azrael

Never been refused a kiss

1. Shower
2. Shave face
3. Trim
4. Moisturise
5. Cologne
6. Mint
7. No booze, no smoking

Are you freshening your breath before you go in for a full on snog fest and shaving because our stubble can be like sandpaper?

+1 the only thing i might add to this is carry one if those micro bottles of mouth wash, take a swig and spit it out before entering a wg residence. That way all they would smell is the mouth wash, best of luck fairfield  :drinks:

Offline Nagilum

She was a right fucking bitch, but what I needed at the time wouldn't recommend again !

Thus cementing your status  :cool:

Offline Nagilum

I MO it is prolly not a question of hygiene - more of attitude. Guess i regard(ed) them more as performing monkeys than individual people.
Not that i ever said so aloud. How the hell that EE picked up on it, i'll never know.
Have been humbled today by the respect and regard you guys show the WGs.  It's been both an eye-opener and a slap in the face (which is what that bloody EE wanted to give me.)
Thank you all for your posts. But don't get me wrong, not entirely sure i can change my mindset. Going to ponder it over a few beers.

Remember this forum is by punters for punters.  I just want you to have a great experience.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:49:17 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Marmalade

Indeed. The point is I think is that we take a good hard look at these things, not from the point of view of trying to please women, which is like chasing a will 'o the whisp, but out of efficiency. Most people don't think about sex outside of the mindset they've shared with one or two partners, and that mindset is immediately biased.

Swingers may have recognised a similar phenomenon I think. All sorts of people will put up with minor shortcomings in romantic relationships; but when you want to maximise your attractiveness to decent people who you are about to have sex with, strangers with zero romantic interest in you, then it's a two way thing and you quickly learn to get up to speed.

Punting is not like swinging: we pay for a service, not wait to see if we are "acceptable": but we negotiate from a position of strength for that service. When I go into a shop and ask for a deal that has some leeway in how it's delivered, or a travel agency where there is a difference between standard service and them pulling all the stops out, my attitude is "this is what I want and I want you to feel good about giving me that and feel that so you will do it exactly the way I want."

I couldn't give a shit whether the sales assistant "enjoys" her job: but I want her to experience that when it is a factor that pushes her to giving me better service. I won't bribe, I won't overpay: I will simply perform my part and damned well try to make sure she performs hers.