Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hardsports and A Levels  (Read 5378 times)

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Saw a 24 year old girl last week and she had included Hardsports on her profile, I'm not into this but I asked her why she put it on, "because I enjoy Kiyacking and mountaineering " was her response.

A review going around in my patch mentions a WG who included A Levels in her profile, she had assumed that was her educational attainment !

Do half of them know/understand what they are filling in??       

Offline jackthelad

:lol: :lol: that's some funny shit right there.

willbred

Saw a 24 year old girl last week and she had included Hardsports on her profile, I'm not into this but I asked her why she put it on, "because I enjoy Kiyacking and mountaineering " was her response.

A review going around in my patch mentions a WG who included A Levels in her profile, she had assumed that was her educational attainment !

No, they don't. But they think the more boxes ticked, the more they'll earn  :dash: That girl you saw must have been really dumb - doesn't everyone know that kiyacking comes under watersports, not hardsports. Don't they teach them nuffink at school these days??? :lol:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Well that's what I thought  :D 

Offline hungrypunt

Ha ha, are you here all week !

vw

Have had the I ticked facials because I like them at the health spa.

Offline NIK

I once asked her girl on the phone about watersports and she thought it was sharing a bath.  :rolleyes:
I didn't make the booking.

vt

Don't tell me...she thinks Period Play is a mutual admiration of Shakespeare!!  :sarcastic:

iloverachelv

Don't tell me...she thinks Period Play is a mutual admiration of Shakespeare!!  :sarcastic:

In peace, there is nothing so pleasing to a man than wanking him off without hostility.  But when the blast of war blow in our ears then imitate the actions of a tiger!

Dick4snowqueens

iloverachelv

The girl you asked OP, was she English?

vt

In peace, there is nothing so pleasing to a man than wanking him off without hostility.  But when the blast of war blow in our ears then imitate the actions of a tiger!

I had in mind something simpler...

To bonk...or not to bonk...that is the question!  :D

Offline Vivago

'It will have blood, they say; blood will have blood.' Macbeth
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

The girl you asked OP, was she English?
Yes she was..........all the more memorable for it.

slow and low

:D

Offline Colston36

How excellent!

LookNoHands

I've asked several girls about this and they all said they thought it was 'rough sex' - where they have to hit the guy... :-)

Offline myothernameis

My late uncle once talked about getting a golden shower; wonder if he knew it  had a different meaning, from this

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

ramrodronnie

No wonder so many punts go wrong with some of these numb nut WGs out there, or are they? They could just be faking stupidity to get out of delivering services!!  :angry:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Presumably "receiving oral" means that she has nice teeth because she goes to the dentist regularly.

vw

Lots of the Roma Pikeys tick Dogging as they prefer doggy style !

Offline cueball

Is bareback where they take their shirt off then? :D

Sureshot

Offline MJ.spritzen

I went through a phase of enjoying seeing a girl take a shit. This was in the early days of peer to peer file-sharing where all the scat vids were home filmed. The fascination quickly faded when i used the toilet after girl that had been for a number 2. She'd flushed it down but there were skid marks on the bowl and it room absolutely stank.

I guess closet scat enthusiasts forget that it actually smells like... well, shit. A PC screen cant replicate that.

vw

I went through a phase of enjoying seeing a girl take a shit. This was in the early days of peer to peer file-sharing where all the scat vids were home filmed. The fascination quickly faded when i used the toilet after girl that had been for a number 2. She'd flushed it down but there were skid marks on the bowl and it room absolutely stank.

I guess closet scat enthusiasts forget that it actually smells like... well, shit. A PC screen cant replicate that.

There used to be scat parties in Bristol, can say it appeals really !

Offline cueball

Typo or admission?  :D

DeWallenFan

French Kissing (discretion)

Maybe some of them (99.9% of them!!) Think discretion means.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sonny Crockett

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Sonny Crockett

vw

Typo or admission?  :D

Typo, Sonny Crockets source of pain used to run them.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Naughty Slut Soph in Bristol was really into Hardsports..........I think she had quite a following for it, a very strange perversion. 

vw

Naughty Slut Soph in Bristol was really into Hardsports..........I think she had quite a following for it, a very strange perversion.
Yes, reading about it is quite funny, didn't she give up on health grounds ?

Don't think I could ever go their knowing what has passed her lips.  Fake plastic former shit eaters do nothing for me !

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

She was the one who gave me my first rimming.  She hadn't given me a chance to use her shower, and if it had been any other WG, I would have worried about not being clean enough for that.  But I knew about the coprophagia thing, and realised that in this case it didn't really matter if I was hygienic or not!

Offline Sonny Crockett

theGOAT

I think most WGs do know.  But like me many would have had to refer to their trusty Oxford "Urban" Dictionary when they first started using AW.

I love one and would hate the other. Its a bit odd I guess, but when you think how closely they are related.

Cheers!  :drinks:

texasjapan

:lol: :lol: +1