Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Leeds (City Centre)  (Read 4936 times)

CurrySauce

Hey Punters,

Bagged myself some new clients in Leeds so up in a few weeks, besides the usual evening meals with the clients I was hoping to get a Massage with HE, any recommendations?  VistaStreet seems full of some, well dodgy postings so would ideally like a recommendation.

Not adverse to a parlour but do like indies where possible (better service from my experience).

Cheers in advance.

CS.

Showtimestar

Two Thai massage shops in City centre,

Orchid thai spa been there for long time, and they have about 3-4 thai women working, 60 minutes massage for £39, all of them do extras, HE, B2B, etc for £40.
External Link/Members Only

this one opened recently, External Link/Members Only  been there couple of times, 60 minutes for £40, first time I had good looking big tits thai girl, offered me HE & etc for £40. 

one is Leeds market but never visited that one &  one called rainbow but never visited as its outside city centre and once tried to find without luck.

good luck   

wonderboy

Another one to Google is Helen - discerning massage, though she is not in city centre.

Offline stevedave

Another one to Google is Helen - discerning massage, though she is not in city centre.

Based in Yeadon, I think.

wonderboy

I'm not too familiar with Leeds, when I spoke to Helen she said she was near the airport. Guiseley rings a bell. I'm wanting to visit Helen...

CurrySauce

Cheers Punters,

I did google Helen and sadly she isnt close enough, albeit might be worth a trip if i get a hire car.

Any other suggestions most welcome :)

CS

Offline zafa

Ok have visited this one
twice over the last two years.
european , good English, nice body , gives very nice massage she will be nude but no sex, with HE. she used to put ads on vivastreet. if she is still around would be great.
let me know if you go

Offline zafa

I visited the rainbow spa, few  points
good parking but obvious any one on the road can tell you are going there..
Massage, very good but there is better
over all, good massage  45 min for £30 ( not worth the 1 hour) with top off , HE for £20

CockyClarence

I've not had the pleasure but this Thai lady Janny is highly recommended by many on another forum

Offline agentsmith

I've not had the pleasure but this Thai lady Janny is highly recommended by many on another forum

She used to work at thai orchid spa in the city centre but has since moved to Beeston.

Offline northeastjohnnie

Cheers Punters,

I did google Helen and sadly she isnt close enough, albeit might be worth a trip if i get a hire car.

Any other suggestions most welcome :)

CS

When I saw Helen just over two years ago now , I got the train from Leeds to Guiseley and she met me at the station then drove me to her home, after a lovely time there, she dropped me off back at the station.  :thumbsup:
Is this a way around the problem? Just ask her.... it's all business after all