Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlour vs indy services  (Read 602 times)

Offline pmuk

having just been reading at a few queries about GFE's service during standard or GFE bookings I got to wondering.  How does the experience differ if you see an indy for half an hour?  A quick reccy of a few shows that (if they offer 30 mins) it costs around £70.  Obviously it is more discrete and probably avoids the cattle market style of operation - but do you giuys generally find the service is better and without niggly extras added on?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
having just been reading at a few queries about GFE's service during standard or GFE bookings I got to wondering.  How does the experience differ if you see an indy for half an hour?  A quick reccy of a few shows that (if they offer 30 mins) it costs around £70.  Obviously it is more discrete and probably avoids the cattle market style of operation - but do you giuys generally find the service is better and without niggly extras added on?
In all cases it depends on who you see. I've had 1 hour booking with Sheffield indies that were worse than parlour bookings and they cost me around £100 each for the same amount of sex in a 30 minute booking.

One reason I rarely see indies is most are unattractive and not worth the prices they charge making service offered irrelevant. Not too mention having to drive to what is usually a rough estate. As mentioned I never pay extra for GFE or extras, I might make an exception if it offered value or was with someone I had seen before and enjoyed.

creweboy23

:hi:..this is an interesting conundrum?....i myself have only ever gone to a parlour....but now the regular girl :kissgirl: i see has also started to do indy work!!!...i now want to see her on an indy basis to see the difference ..until i do...i must reserve judgement   :unknown:

normal_guy

I've never been to a parlour.

When I heard winstons was busted I decided indie lady, private flat or hotel room, or at mine, was the only way.