Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walk in Sheffield  (Read 539 times)

Offline Fredjames1

Hi guys. I’m working in Sheffield next week and been from the north east never been to a parlour as we don’t seem to have them up here.

I will have some free time late afternoon Tuesday. Which parlour would you recommended for a walk in to see a fit  girl. Preference is in their 20s for a good gfe.

Thanks in advance.

Offline demonic

Looking at the schedule, think you could do a lot worse than Gracie at Unit 8 ....

:hi:

Offline Ghost89

Not been myself but there’s glowing reviews for Muang on Union Street. I will make a trip myself at some point.

Offline Euromax

GFE in Sheffield, a better than average chance of a good punt I would say

Offline sgt9876

GFE has usually been the main parlour touted as having the best parlour ladies in Sheffield. However, recent reviews since April seem to be mixed for GFE. Whereas, places like Athena and Diplomat appear to have some decent lasses offering better VFM at this moment in time. And benefit of those two parlours is they are next door to each other.

If you’re not specifically after full service, I echo Muang suggestion above. But sounds like it’s best to call them beforehand at the mo, as it seems to be really popular again, based on reviews.