Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trying to find a certain Hull bird  (Read 797 times)

Offline Leedsub

Right chaps,

Bit of a quest if anybody is experienced in the Hull scene?

About 5 years ago I went to a brothel just off Clive Sullivan Way, behind the Smith and Nephew building. I can't remember exactly what street it was but it was round the back of an old pub. Could be Edgar Street or English Street. Wasn't a very upmarket place anyway, to say the least.

Anyway, there was a fairly young lass there, foreign, no idea where from but she was really small and had very short and very blonde hair.

Wondering if anybody knows who I'm talking about or where she can be found now? She was probably one of the best lasses I've seen.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Offline Adoniron

The parlour is Discretion. Its still open. Cant help you with the girl though.

Offline chandlerhandler

Right chaps,

Bit of a quest if anybody is experienced in the Hull scene?

About 5 years ago I went to a brothel just off Clive Sullivan Way, behind the Smith and Nephew building. I can't remember exactly what street it was but it was round the back of an old pub. Could be Edgar Street or English Street. Wasn't a very upmarket place anyway, to say the least.

Anyway, there was a fairly young lass there, foreign, no idea where from but she was really small and had very short and very blonde hair.

Wondering if anybody knows who I'm talking about or where she can be found now? She was probably one of the best lasses I've seen.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Was it Miley-M External Link/Members Only

Offline Leedsub

The parlour is Discretion. Its still open. Cant help you with the girl though.

Ah didn't know it was still open, thanks man! I'd only been twice and both times asked the taxi driver to take me to the nearest one.

Offline Leedsub

Was it Miley-M External Link/Members Only

It could easily have been her yes! Well that was quick, I wasn't expecting a result this soon. Cheers mate! I'll fire her a message and see if it was her

Offline chandlerhandler

It could easily have been her yes! Well that was quick, I wasn't expecting a result this soon. Cheers mate! I'll fire her a message and see if it was her

She's been on my HL for a while but I haven't stepped back into the fray yet, put her AW number in the search & there's a few reviews

Offline Leedsub

Judging by the many reviews on here I think it's definitely her! You just made my day, thanks man. It was 5 years ago when I saw her but sounds like she still gives a great service. When you get back into it you should pay her a visit!

Offline chandlerhandler

Judging by the many reviews on here I think it's definitely her! You just made my day, thanks man. It was 5 years ago when I saw her but sounds like she still gives a great service. When you get back into it you should pay her a visit!

Let us know how she performs if you get to see her :drinks:

Online wakefieldlad13

Let us know how she performs if you get to see her :drinks:

Yes definitely feed back on your visit,

Im sure i saw this girl myself a few years back at a place (house/flat) down Marmaduke street in Hull, quite tiny she was, too petite for me and no owo which was a downer but she made up for it in effort

Offline Hull red

I saw her first there aswell,  it used to be club vip, sure she did owo then though. Really pretty little lass 

Offline Leedsub

I'll definitely do a review when I see her. It'll be a few weeks away as I'm away at work right now. She was a proper tiny lass back then and gave an amazing service so I'm hoping she's still the same.

Got a reply from her from AW and it's definitely her