Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dream Fatime - More like Nightmare (HA9)  (Read 3070 times)

tristen92

Saw this lady just over a month ago - good comms and no issues with that whatsoever. Tends to work out of hotels I suspect. Aesthetically she resembles her photos well, and is a little on the fat side (rather than curvy or just plump). Her legs weren't freshly shaved, had notable stubble.

Her attitude is cold and mechanical; she doesn't offer kissing of any kind and will extricate herself from your grasp if she sees you initiate intimacy. She doesn't like to be touched, and seems to shudder or move herself to prevent you exploring her body. The punt is like a scripted process; she insists on you lying down while she takes your flaccid and completely unaroused dick into her mouth and works it slowly. Her blowjob technique is average at best and she doesn't entertain deepthroat of any kind - she must have complete control and will not allow you to initiate anything. She'll then coldly ask if you want to fuck, a bemused expression on her face throughout the meet.

I couldn't keep my hard-on due to the robotic nature of this punt; it ended up in me berating her poor service provision for a good few minutes. She clearly doesn't remotely enjoy what she does and she seemed to breathe a sigh of relief when it was all over. I am young, decent looking with excellent hygiene so I'd like to think it wasn't down to me being a disgusting client or a one-off. She's a horrific punt and I've only decided to write this because I see she's got okay feedback here and her AW ratings are rising slowly, which irks me. Avoid.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 11:23:46 am by tristen92 »

Offline sly ol fox

thanks for the review, had my eye on her, not anymore

Offline PapaSmurf

Yea had my eye on her also. She seems to have some generally positive reviews. You must have caught her on an off day. I'm going to avoid anyway.
- Cheers

Offline The_Don

You must have caught her on an off day. I'm going to avoid anyway.
- Cheers

YMMV with any W/G.

Not sure I would return to punt her

Offline Si198

Thanks for the review OP sorry to hear about the shit punt

Offline pumps

She's hit and miss - its true about her not being a return visit kind of girl.

Offline collector

Once again I was close to meet this girl, comms were fine. Unfortunately I needed to cancel. This was few weeks ago.

Double thinking now, I would go only for 30 or even 15 mins. For a longer booking, I think I will be probably disappointed.

ramrodronnie

Saw this lady just over a month ago - good comms and no issues with that whatsoever. Tends to work out of hotels I suspect. Aesthetically she resembles her photos well, and is a little on the fat side (rather than curvy or just plump). Her legs weren't freshly shaved, had notable stubble.

Her attitude is cold and mechanical; she doesn't offer kissing of any kind and will extricate herself from your grasp if she sees you initiate intimacy. She doesn't like to be touched, and seems to shudder or move herself to prevent you exploring her body. The punt is like a scripted process; she insists on you lying down while she takes your flaccid and completely unaroused dick into her mouth and works it slowly. Her blowjob technique is average at best and she doesn't entertain deepthroat of any kind - she must have complete control and will not allow you to initiate anything. She'll then coldly ask if you want to fuck, a bemused expression on her face throughout the meet.

I couldn't keep my hard-on due to the robotic nature of this punt; it ended up in me berating her poor service provision for a good few minutes. She clearly doesn't remotely enjoy what she does and she seemed to breathe a sigh of relief when it was all over. I am young, decent looking with excellent hygiene so I'd like to think it wasn't down to me being a disgusting client or a one-off. She's a horrific punt and I've only decided to write this because I see she's got okay feedback here and her AW ratings are rising slowly, which irks me. Avoid.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for your Review tristen92. Sorry to read about your crap punt. I took this one off my HL a while ago, so your Review has just confirmed my suspicions.  :hi:

bboy99

I feel your pain mate, if it makes you feel any better. I saw her about a month ago and had a shit punt too. Your description is exactly what I went through. I even had to say to her that she was shit at her job!

Offline The_Don

I feel your pain mate, if it makes you feel any better. I saw her about a month ago and had a shit punt too. Your description is exactly what I went through. I even had to say to her that she was shit at her job!

If you have the time, why not share via a review?

Offline punk

Seen her on pasting while visiting another W.G in the same Flat.

Not good vibes,so i passed on by her and i'm glad i did as there were better prossies where she used to work.

Offline punk

YMMV with any W/G.

Not sure I would return to punt her

True,she seemed to be friends with an older W.G, who i used to see and her friend was a better punt who has now moved on.

Online PLeisure

Is this her new profile: External Link/Members Only

Dream Fatime name mentioned in the first line of profile description

Offline The_Don

Is this her new profile: External Link/Members Only

Dream Fatime name mentioned in the first line of profile description

Not sure if profile swaping will happen  :unknown:

I can't up load the currently attached  images on this profile (on my phone). Can some one add please

But that's not the W/G, I punted

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 10:58:54 am by The_Don »

Offline pumps

Online PLeisure

Thanks for clarifying.... mention of the same working name probably an unintended coincidence, then  :hi:

Offline droplet

Thanks for the view. Removed from my hotlist.

Online dubhcarr

As don said that isn't her.

not sure she has tats on tits and is young (24?)

shit punt +1

YMMV with the one I saw? I don't think so she was big and round and lay there whilst I P&D (Last year Heathrow hotel)

Online dubhcarr

Her bodys more brick house now (if that makes sense lol) than these pics, still found her attractive.

+1