Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Selina  (Read 687 times)

Sunil_N

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a while back via an agency. I had a very good experience with one of the girls in that agency (My very first booking) and this was my second booking (With Selina) with that agency. Both girls I booked are no longer in that site. She opened the door dressed up and alarm bells rang, she looked a lot bigger than in pictures. Anyway decided to stay and asked for servcies and she said everything in site is ok which included owo,cim,cif . Asked for the mandatory shower and she takes the clothes off and utterly disappointed. Saggy boobs and huge body. After the shower went to bedroom and I requested her to put on the underwear reply was 'Ok now you want me to put it on ' . She was getting angry on the smallest of requests and in short behaved like a Romanian, she gave owo and refused CIM and came on her boobs. She is clearly not enjoying the job and gets angry for even the smallest of suggestions. Total waste of money. I left as early as possible and wrote a negative review to the agency. I assume many people should have reviewed her negatively and got  finally removed from site.

Offline Belgarion