Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cowgirl champions - who?  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Trenlover

cowgirl is my favourite position mainly because if you do find a girl whos good as it , it feels amazing, and I like the feeling the weight of the girl on me that adds extra stimulation and arousal, but im having trouble at moment finding a girl who is good . most of them who go on top cant move properly( and its not because im fat either im only 200lbs 5"10) they either get out of breath quickly and/or dont like the position or start complaining some part of their body is hurting.

I know most them WG's are lazy as fuck but I cant get a good 5 mins with her on top these days

so anyone know girls who really enjoy cowgirl and really do it well, moving well and creating friction and jumping/grinding and really going for it on top.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:   :D :D thats cause they have to do a bit of work even the Gym Bunny types tend to slow up afew the first few bounces.... How ever one of the best Cowgirl ers Ive done is LisaFF brentx area I will try and find link a Milfy blonde  :hi: :drinks:

Offline joe diddley

Hot Lily x of Manor House, Hungarian MILF gave me an amazing cowgirl experience. Squatting up and down on me while gyrating at the same time in a helicopter motion. Certainly got my chopper going.

External Link/Members Only

Captain Slow

If you don't mind a milf then Smiley Sindy of Fulham Broadway is great in cowgirl. She's very enthusiastic and doesn't tire as easily as other WGs I've seen.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Emma of Butterfly Touch - very energetic in general, including in cowgirl

Offline joe diddley

If you don't mind a milf then Smiley Sindy of Fulham Broadway is great in cowgirl. She's very enthusiastic and doesn't tire as easily as other WGs I've seen.
Yes, Sindy is very physically fit.

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only is in my best-in-class list for that category, but I haven't seen her for ages since she put her prices up.