Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bootyliciousxoxo (Lara) - Car Meet - N17  (Read 821 times)

Offline Disclosed01

first post bare with me

External Link/Members Only

Communication : Ok, replied pretty fast

Price : 15 mins / £50 Car meet

Girl : Says shes polish on her profile. she told me she was half english half polish. by the way she speaks english i believe she is british, born and raised here.
Natural Body, Tall, Thick thighs, big tits (pierced) few small tattoos (red kiss on ass), Pretty white nails and toes, Slightly husky voice (sexy) Meaty pussy, Nice Face. if thats ur thing

Punt : My car (Visited her twice after which was incalls in her flat) she approached my car wearing grey leggins and a white t shirt. After the paper work she got straight down to business. OWO DT Good technique but felt rushed. i prefer slow building up to her technique, she takes instructions well and no complains. after sucking the out of me for about 10mins she she looks up at me while wanking me off and begs me to cum in her mouth, needless to say i blew my load and she licked up every drop.

Summary : worth the £50 if ur local for a quickie or got a thing for car meets.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 09:36:50 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If this is meant to be a review then you need to say if it took place within the last 6 months (the AW link is dead) and if so what rating you want to give it, tagging it on the end of a 3 year old review is not the way it works.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 09:42:32 am by daviemac »