Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birthday month - PSE/filthy recommendations  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Bartolomeo

My birthday is in July, and i've decided to celebrate with a birthday month blowout of pse/filthy proportions. Now obviously it will not be anywhere near the levels of our adventurer, Hendrix. I am looking to book at least 1 girl for every week of July, with them being PSE and having a filthy attitude.
I have booked 3 girls so far:

- ebony kimcindy External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Saw her last night and she was excellent as always. I get on very well with her so it turned out more GFE than last time, but great nonetheless, and got the birthday month off to a perfect start

- KDD External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

- Dee External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Platinum Cindy would be perfect addition for me, as she is pretty awesome, but cant get dates to match for longer booking.
I've seriously thought about RebeccaMore, Rio Lee, and Gabriella, but I cannot justify pushing out to £250, when I cum so quick first time and may or may not get decent 2nd round in within the hour (although i'm sure their approach would get me going again quickly).
If Misty McCaine does her special duo rate of £300 during the month, then i would try jump on that for sure.

Anyway as I said i'm looking for WGs with filthy attitude similar to girls listed above, and who would want to keep fun going even after I have cum (love girls who take the lead and want their pleasure as well). Budget is £200 p/h. Around £250 for 90 mins is perfect.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!  :drinks:

password02

Nice list so far - how anout Madlin Moon - she is a furm fav here on UKP and usually comes over to the UK - London West area 2-3 week each month for 4-5 days - she would be perfect PSE for real life session

Offline hendrix

:D... If her body type floats your boat, Nikki Devine is extremely filthy. I saw her yesterday for a quick extreme deep throat and rimming session. She was as good as ever imo. Total filthy slut. Without prompting, put a plug up her arse and my toes in her pussy while gagging on my cock :D

cockneybstrd

:D... If her body type floats your boat, Nikki Devine is extremely filthy. I saw her yesterday for a quick extreme deep throat and rimming session. She was as good as ever imo. Total filthy slut. Without prompting, put a plug up her arse and my toes in her pussy while gagging on my cock :D

That reminds me I must cut my toe nails...

Offline hendrix

password02

:lol:

Nice Mr H - Quick Q? How do you find the time to do all  your punting? Are you living off your trust fund?

Offline hendrix

Nice Mr H - Quick Q? How do you find the time to do all  your punting? Are you living off your trust fund?

:D no Trust fund sadly :(... My job gives me scope both financially and timewise. :)

Offline Bartolomeo

Thanks guys
I've seen Madlin couple times, probably will see her again at some point in future.
and nikita is on the big side for me

Offline hendrix

Oh, SexyPorsha might be worth a go too..perhaps not as full on as some of the others..but still very good..especially with deepthroat/facial etc..

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32847.0