Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gatwick RB  (Read 346 times)

Offline Cali30

Disastrous RB Gatwick

1) External Link/Members Only Nancy-Brooks
2) External Link/Members Only Anna Jane

Gentlemen I find this site incredibly useful so feel I should give my input.

I recently had an RB for 2 hours in a mid afternoon tryst in a Gatwick Hotel. I accepted no 1 above ( External Link/Members Only). There were a few email exchanges via her private email and she seemed at least eloquent. I did however note, from the times on her email responses, she was replying from 8 time zones West of UK. Although Adultwork was not noting she was out of country. Anyway seems she had accepted booking for the very dat she was arriving back in UK ie I guess she was planning to get a shower in the airport ahead of coming across to see me after a 10 hour flight!. Needless to say she cancelled with 12 hours notice as her flight was delayed!.

I quickly issued another RB and selected External Link/Members Only for same time as previous booking. At very last minute she then cancelled as she said she had childcare issues. She offered 2 other times, neither of which were acceptable as I was only at Gatwick for a short time ahead of a flight. She was then prettty rude when I said neither were acceptable - although I doubt her English language skills are of the highest order which may explain this.

Both the above only offer outcalls. Why on earth accept bids unless they have necessary arrangements in place.

Avoid both.

Offline The_Don

Each W/G should be reviewed separately, unless it was a duo.

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider). Massage-only reviews without any sexual services are permitted, but ideally should make it clear in the topic title.

mrhappypants

It seems to me RB is for the big game fishermen.  If you are patient and flexible it sounds like you can land some real bargains but it does not sound suited to your circumstance. 

If Heathrow is a regular fixture I suggest you keep a list of girls who work the area / hotels and have a range of options on the day.  My hit rate (those that actually show for work as arranged) booking day before incall is not much more than 50%...