Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TPC. First timer...  (Read 2838 times)

Offline don.london88

Hello everyone,

I've been looking to go to Phoenix Club and LMP for a while but have not had the chance to. I'm in a fuck it, let's try it out mode.

For those who have gone this week,, which day would you recommend this week, also does the time matter?

Thank you,

Don

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline davison

This week is pretty evenly matched, no bad draws, one or two of their stars are on the line-up each day, but no real wow can't miss this lineup jumps out.  Do some searching for threads on particular girls if they strike your fancy.

Absolutely no pattern as to day and time for best results.  You can have a 10 punter/5 girl party in the afternoon or night and it can suck or be awesome, and you can have a 5/5 party at any time and it (maybe surprisingly) can suck if the guys aren't up for the challenge.  A lot depends on the guys and the mood they bring.  I still cringe at the memory of my second party when I was one of 6 fat over-50 guys failing to properly fuck 5 supremely bored young women.  The best party I went to was 10 guys ranging from 25-55 yo and 5 girls getting all they could handle, working their asses off and wanting more. 

Be the party you seek.

Offline don.london88

That's really helpful! Thanks!

Offline Mcping

I've been going to Phoenix for years and begun to question myself but now believe the line up doesn't really matter...for me at least the beauty of group sex is the variety (not to mention great value)
All the girls are different but then we all have different tastes. I have been critical in the past that some of the girls are lack lustre or lack the enthusiasm of the past LMP but now believe the PUNTER makes the party not the girl...if you go in with an open mind and up for having some fun, you'll love it...

Getting to the point - the day / time / line up doesn't matter just go along and get stuck in. Don't be afraid to share and slap your cock in an open mouth, before long she'll be asking you to fuck her.
You don't need to be pushy but gangbangs aren't for the shy either...

vt

Hello everyone,

I've been looking to go to Phoenix Club and LMP for a while but have not had the chance to. I'm in a fuck it, let's try it out mode.

For those who have gone this week,, which day would you recommend this week, also does the time matter?

Thank you,

Don

My advice to a newbie is not to fret too much about line-ups, but to pick a day and time when YOU will be most up for it.  :hi:

Offline don.london88

vt

I'm going in today:  :bomb:, lads!

I'm sure you'll have a blast...Luiza, Izabella & Gina are all lively, fun girls...have fun trying to keep up with them!  :D

jonbrawn

I'm going in today:  :bomb:, lads!

Which session are you going to? I might join you.

Offline thetinman007

Let us know how you get on! I might pop down tomorrow

Offline don.london88

Tonight was pretty amazing. I'm so exhausted though! Came three times and made two of the ladies cum. Not bad for a first time.

Will write a more in depth review tomorrow!

Thanks for the nudge.

Offline Mcping

Tonight was pretty amazing. I'm so exhausted though! Came three times and made two of the ladies cum. Not bad for a first time.

Thanks for the nudge.

👍🏻👍🏻

Offline iPad3

Thanks for the nudge.

Good man!!!! :drinks:

vt

Thanks for the nudge.

You're a natural!  :music:

Offline don.london88

Hey Everyone,

Apologies, forgot to post a review of my experience.

So, called up in the morning and was promptly given a text message to confirm etc.

Nearer to the time, I was a bit early so I went to a pub nearby for a swift drink and to calm my nerves haha.

-Walked over to the establishment but noticed it was still a bit early, so I messaged the number and Barbara said I could come in earlier as it was so cold.

The house itself is a spacious 4 floor mansion. I was the first one there so it was nice. They handed me an envelope where I put my belongings and asked me to get undressed, handing me a robe and a towel. I went downstairs and Em was there, so I shook her hand and said it was a pleasure. She was really adamant that she wasn't Emma, I'm not Emma etc. I was expecting a bit of a warmer response but respected her privacy.

More people started coming in at this point and I believe that they had all come before as they seemed really relaxed too. Was asked to sit down in the kitchen and Gina and Amanda started teasing me :)

The party started and immediately people were going at it, I felt a bit nervous at first so was having a drink, soaking it all in.

Barbara came over and asked me if I wanted to play, she's a Brazilian lady who I believe does the interviewing now at TPC.

She asked if I wanted a blowjob with or without, to which I of course said without. Gina and another chap were next to me and she was giving instructions on how to eat pussy. I found this hilarious and stuck my massive tongue out to her.

Feeling more relaxed I climbed on top and slid in missionary style. I found it a bit difficult as me and my long term girlfriend take other precautions so I haven't had to use condoms in a while and I don't really punt at all. (Any tips for this guys)

So I went down on her as a challenge and to see if I can make her cum. She loved it and I could see Gina getting jealous..It was awesome making her cum as she was bragging about it to the rest of the girls which was a nice confidence boost.

After of which I drank more wine, took a shower and then went back up to play with Parissa who was playing with another dude. She was sucking his cock and I was just stroking her ass. He went downstairs and never came back..I think perhaps he wasn't really feeling the vibe.

So I laid down and Parissa, an indian lady, mid 20s I think, gave me a beautiful blow job. Barbara then came over whilst Parissa was kissing my chest and started stroking my cock hard making me climax. That felt amazing.

I then went down after they cleaned me up and took another shower and decided to relax a bit upstairs.

All this time, I was looking at Amanda who is this beautiful Russian lady, who I shared a drink with downstairs. She was busy all this time in the play area but I could notice her body. Beautiful boobs, with an insane hip to waist curve.

Amanda was playing with this really awkward guy who had a really creepy smile. I layed her down and started eating her out and he shoved his cock in his mouth like he was doing a press-up.

She complained and said that she would dictate how far the cock was going to go. I didn't mind this and I could tell she was enjoying it more for me, she grabbed my hair and pushed it further towards her pussy like a clamp. She tasted delicious and I can feel her knees quiver.

Feeling horny, she wanted a fuck so the other guy fucked her doggy style as Parissa came over to play too. Amanda swallowed me whole and smiled at me whilst she swirled her tongue on my cock and it felt great. The other guy came pretty quickly so i laid down on the other bed with Parissa and Amanda who wanted to play with me. They both went down and made me feel like a god. Feeling really aroused Amanda fucked me on top, and her ass felt amazing, her slight russian accent moaning in her ear as Parissa sucked on her tits. Amazing experience...They made me cum really hard and I rested for a bit before taking shower number 99 haha.

I had noticed at this point that Barbara was not in the room for some time and that we actually only partied with 4 ladies. Would've been great with 5 as that what we paid for too, but the girls were more than enough to handle. I believe Luiza was missing.

I went back upstairs feeling really relaxed, having cum twice already and had made Barbara cum so I thought to drift off in the corner. Gina and an italian dude were fucking on the swing and larissa was humping another regular in the middle bed. Amanda was sucking off this other guy and it felt really surreal. I think Barbara was hoovering too, not sure what that was about?

Gina was done with the other dude and took a shower, came upstairs and stood right in front of me. Challenged that I couldn't make her cum. She lost. She then returned the favour and gave me an incredible blowjob. It was a real boost when she genuinely said that she's been doing this for a couple of years and can count the times on her hand that she's cum and she gave me a kiss.

Time was up, just in time, and I took a shower, and got dressed, said my goodbyes and left with a smile on my face, very very hungry and exhausted.

----

Parissa, mid twenties, British Indian. She has a scar under her belly, don't ask if it's a c-section. She had a recent tummy tuck- not sure why cos she's quite slim in figure. Nice girl, very accommodating. Beautiful green eyes and nice face. Better than her photo.

Gina Snake. One of the stars of TPC. Upfront, excitable, the life of the party. Very naughty. Thick valencian accent, sweet pussy, makes you feel at ease.

Barbara, Brazilian, I think Mid twenties. Curvy Brazilian- I think she's caught between doing the reception duties, and playing so I'm not sure her mind is completely focused on playing. Very accommodating though.

Amanda- Russian, absolutely beautiful, tattoos of an eye, with a peacock on her back. Beautiful porcelain skin, curvy hips and nice ass. Great eyes.

--

I hope thats helpful to newbies.! A must try and something I'm going to miss when I move!

Offline davison

I found it a bit difficult as me and my long term girlfriend take other precautions so I haven't had to use condoms in a while and I don't really punt at all. (Any tips for this guys)

Thanks for the recap, that's a good review. 

As to your condom issue, I am in exactly the same boat.  Never started to use condoms (always in long term relationships) until last year.  It definitely takes some getting used to.  No real tricks, just know that your brain and dick will adapt in a few months, and then it will seem semi-natural and you won't have trouble staying hard or coming.  It still doesn't feel as good but nothing much to be done about that.  Good luck.

vt

Nice one!  :thumbsup:

Barbara is going to love you for saying she looks mid-20s!!  :D

The woman who denied being Emma, what did she look like? It might have been Emily, who also helps out with maiding.  :unknown:

Offline momochan

Thanks the review mate , it makes you realise that it is 80 quid per hour for 5 sexy girls and non stop action  :yahoo:

Offline notcalledchris

The pimp is called "m" not "em". It is short for something foriegn not "emma"

Offline thetinman007

Really, she was always referred to as Emma back in LMP days

Offline Steely Dan

Hey Everyone,

Apologies, forgot to post a review of my experience.

For a review, go to the review section and press 'post new review'.  You can cut and paste this if you like.

Ignore me - just noticed this was a bump from an old thread!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 06:45:02 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Sinz

The pimp is called "m" not "em". It is short for something foriegn not "emma"

What was the need of resurrecting a 1 year old thread ? :unknown: