Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy282 - Callington, Cornwall  (Read 1034 times)

4 review(s) for Amy282 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline streetstroler

I found Amy in a recent AW search of the area and thought wow, a Thai girl for £80/hour.
Comms were good with a booking made via text. She sent her post code and road name straight away just leaving the house number out until I arrived.
Her place in on the outskirts of town not far from Moss side ind est, with easy free parking nearby.
Amy is the girl in her AW profile pictures, quite attractive and friendly with for me anyway perfect tits, but I'd say she is a little older than her stated age by about 5 or 6 years.
Her door was left open for me, so went in and followed her upstairs crossing the living room on the way and noticing a pair of guy's shoes on the floor. Once in her bedroom I gave her the cash which she went off to stash it and I could hear a guy talking in another part of the house although never saw anyone.
The service was ok,starting off with a back massage and then upon turning over a covered bj where she layed beside me and kept her back to me, I hate that. Her AW reviews are good with one saying she's a good kisser, none for me though except for the kiss goodbye at the door. I've seen a few Thai girls before and had good times with them and usually booking an hour is worth it. I should have saved £20 and just booked 30 mins because I was in and out in that time. The sex with Amy was alright but we didn't really connect and I don't think she put in much effort, no real eye contact and a fair bit of fake moaning. Once finished she got dressed quickly as though we were in a parlour and the next punter was waiting, handed me a towel and offered me a shower. She told me that she alternates between Callington and Swansea every 2 weeks and that she also has a Vivastreet ad, although I've not come across it. I'm struggling between a neutral and positive for this review but will stick with positive, I'm not sure if I would return though. External Link/Members Only.

Offline houseboot

Positive?

It's showing as Neutral.

Offline streetstroler

Sorry, I realized the contradiction after I'd posted, should read neutral.

Offline jingjing

:hi:
You saved me a review. I reckon you are being very generous with the "Neutral"

"The service was ok,starting off with a back massage and then upon turning over a covered bj where she layed beside me and kept her back to me, I hate that. Her AW reviews are good with one saying she's a good kisser, none for me though except for the kiss goodbye at the door. I've seen a few Thai girls before and had good times with them and usually booking an hour is worth it.  I should have saved £20 and just booked 30 mins because I was in and out in that time. The sex with Amy was alright but we didn't really connect and I don't think she put in much effort, no real eye contact and a fair bit of fake moaning."

:(  :thumbsdown:   :timeout: Agree entirely  :scare: -  I tried earlier last week and haven't got around to a review yet. (It's a long time since I met a thai this disinterested!)    She was very Bubbly & a Friendly lady, has a great figure but completely crap in the sack with absolutely no interest at all - The fake moans and too much lube put me off so much, I gave up & left before half time!  Oh yes- got a half hearted kiss on the way out!     Such a pity - Pretty with a great figure but a complete turn off.