Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Old Parlour in Seabourne Road, Pokesdown, Bournemouth  (Read 638 times)

Offline madeinwales56

I used to frequent a parlour in Seabourne Road, Pokesdown opposite a bank. It was about ten years ago. It moved to a flat over a bookies in Winton (I think). There were some cracking girls there. Notably a Polish girl who went by the name of Eva. A big titted Milf called Toni and many others. I can't remember the name of the place but it was one of the popular parlours in town.
Question is, does anyone remember it and do any of the girls still ply their trade down there?

Offline Embassy1976

Don't remember that one but do remember one down a side road opposite kwik fit in pokesdown, had fairy lights going up steps on the outside to let you know if they were open

Offline madeinwales56

I remember that one too. I went there a few times and, from memory, walked every time as there was no one there I fancied. The one I'm talking about was the other end of town close to the train station.

Offline Dogfather

Bluebirds was opposite a bank but boscombe end.
Can't think of a bank near pokesdown station though. Perhaps more southbourne way for the banks?

Offline madeinwales56

Bluebirds was opposite a bank but boscombe end.
Can't think of a bank near pokesdown station though. Perhaps more southbourne way for the banks?

I may have got a bit mixed up and details diminish after time but I've just looked a Google Maps and the bank was on the corner of Seabourne Road and Cromwell Road. It may have been Bluebirds. I do remember I had some cracking punts there. I also remember the lovely Inga, a full bodied South African girl. Happy days ...