Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sarah swallows 69 in Bristol  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she could be filthy though maybe on the large side.  :rose:  Got a group number so looks like she's managed though.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 12:48:51 am by Roth »

vw

Looks like she could be filthy though maybe on the large side.  :rose:  Got a group number so looks like she's managed though.  :unknown:
That's the Devine sirens Agency, have by eye on Ellie and Alice from them.   

Eyes on every pie !

Offline GoodIdea

I saw a girl with the same name some 6 or 7 years ago. Looks very similar but a lot slimmer and obviously younger.
She was based in Clifton at the time just off the triangle.
I can recall a 2 pop meet cim finish both times where she swallowed the lot.  Also recall that she was very dynamic in the sack. But a lot of water under the bridge since then so sorry for slight details.

Offline dashton

Did a search for a prospective punt and the AW profile number brought up this lady, different name, is it the same girl do any of you chaps recall?

Offline Roth

Did a search for a prospective punt and the AW profile number brought up this lady, different name, is it the same girl do any of you chaps recall?

Nice tits. :) :rose: No number on profile though.  :( May just be camming? :unknown:

Offline PaintBrush

Out calls only, pity.

The tits look almost too nice - are they real? 

Offline dashton

Don't think they are real, but as I have a booking confirmed for my upcoming visit in February will report back  :D

Offline Roth

Don't think they are real, but as I have a booking confirmed for my upcoming visit in February will report back  :D

Good luck.  :drinks: