Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tale of woe - or how a week ends up with a duff rom punt.  (Read 517 times)

Offline WotABugger

So my reason for posting this is because I want to know if I should post reviews covering these and if so what as.

Two days ago I set up a car meet with Keela-Lux in Stroud, she only does home visits once she has met on neutral ground. That is generally the back of your car. I arranged the meet and given a post code confirm back on AW email that I take that to mean a certain junction of two lanes. Off I set looking forward to it. I arrive and sit there for a while and no show. I check AW email, which maybe I should have done earlier, but AW if not an easy site to use on a phone. Turns out she was waiting elsewhere, not my patch but I assume hers and I did state where I was. She was gone by the time I approved and the other end of the road and got no further reply on AW that day. She has since given me a neutral on AW.

The next day I set up a punt with Feebs in West Swindon, not a hotel meet. I arrive in plenty of time and text to say I was ready, she had put my call back because she was having her hair done and I thought she might be ready a few minutes early. No reply. contact again a the allotted time, nothing back. Again 15 minutes later, I have the patience of a saint, no reply. About 25 mins after the allotted time, text again saying will give it another 5 minutes. Slopped of home five minutes later. Nothing since from her.

Today thought Ok try again so contact Esme who is in the area. Initial comms said she would get back to me. Chased her to be told busy but that her friend Nichol, would be happy to oblige. Had a chat and arranged for 6pm. Got a text @ 5:30 saying stuck in traffic so replied ok, will wait. At 6:20 got a text saying she would not make it.

Blue Balls and my Todger having gone through three near misses I end up taking a crap punt in Swindon with some Rom off Viva Street, will I ever learn. Tale of woe or what and what does a man have to do to get a decent lay.

I think the first one is a bit of a neutral but the other two are Negs. Let me know your thoughts and I will publish and be dammed, probably to crap Rom punts only, forever.

Offline jingjing

:hi: Publish & be dammed :drinks:

I've had similar problems using aw messages on a mobile & missed a meeting more than once.  :thumbsdown:

- Now, I always ask girl to text me to confirm (then at least you have a contact number & they're probably genuine)) -

If they can't, don't or won't, then the meet usually isn't going to happen!

Offline Crackpot11

Planning and preparation - only go for those with good feedback via here or AW. Generally I would avoid brothels and foreigners who tour.
Always have them confirm on the day via text otherwise you are left to check email which as you say relies on good internet connection if driving.
Always have a plan b - a reliable regular on standby in case a newbie doesn’t work out.
Sometimes you even need a plan C.