Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North Somerset Experiences.................  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Freddie503

I wanted to share my experiences, I tend to go for massage then naked / B2B HR ...............

Lucy-Avonmouth - I go for £80 - so she is naked from the outset - recently found it more difficult to explore down below as she can be a bit out of reach. Always found her very good and and she concentrates on the groin area before HR. I read somewhere she goes further for £90 - any hints of what would be offered.

Tracy - Burnham on Sea - Lovely lady - relaxing massage - and lovely HE - very reasonable at £20 - managed to get her to take her clothes off - a bit shy about taking off her pants - general exploring was Ok - just wondered if anyone had her naked from the outset - or had been allowed to go a bit further ?

Gemma - Winscombe - Set my sights on her - she appears to want to speak to you befor the visit which is fair enough - first phone call was fine. I then e-mailed to say I was more interested in sensual massage rather than FS - basically she told me she was not an expert at massage I should find someone more suitable. So went to Tracey instead .............. -

And now my new one - I found Seamed Stockings on AW - External Link/Members Only - appears to be near where I live and I liked what she said in her write up. Coincidently, we found after an e-mail enquiry, we live in the same postcode - I think she was a bit wary about this. I just wondered if anyone had visited - and their experience 

Tried to share some of my experiences before asking a question !

Thanks

Offline Jop

I found Seamed Stockings on AW

I seen this lady a while back. She is very chatty, easy to get on with. House is smart and bed room very clean and respectful. She is about 5ft, facially not my type, but nice body for her age. Lots of OWO and RO which she orgasmed twice helped by my fingers. Will try most positions, so as a punt it was very pleasant if you like a GFE.

Hope this helps?

Offline Rimmerhard

What I have found in my limited experience is that, with the rub and tug places the more you go the more you get. But if your overweight your personal hygiene is not good your gonna get the bare minimum. I’m told I have a nice cock and after many times of seeing these girls I tend to get what I want. Don’t believe all you hear on here because some girls do a lot more if you keep your mouth shut. I’m in my 50’s but can still charm these lovely Asians. I know they just want the money but I’m gonna enjoying their beautiful body’s  whilst the little blue pill keeps working 😇😇