Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cirencester  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Arabian72

Will be in cirencester, end of February on business staying in hotel. Any recommendations for outcall? Preferably british or polish , tidy figure no fake tits, and provides cracking service?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 05:14:47 pm by Arabian72 »

Offline dashton

Stayed there myself and difficult to arrange outcall without having to go for a longer booking. My advice, look for a cheap hotel for the punt in Bristol or Swindon as that will widen the options significantly.

There are a couple with fake tits I can think of who may travel, but to meet your brief, have a look at...

External Link/Members Only

Top punt, however high prices now (and some likes gone from list) and does incalls now so not sure if she is still willing to travel as much.

As I said, my advice would be to head 40 minutes down the road to Bristol.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:34:56 am by dashton »

Offline Arabian72

Offline Arabian72

Made contact with imogen. Very nice. Who's the other two you mentioned?

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw LJ last year, albeit in Swindon, she alternates between her two residences depending on where she is working in her civvy job.
She was ok, a bit tame/vanilla. The photos on her profile are some years old, as she has slimmed down now and become very fit and toned (also to do with her job).

Offline dashton

Made contact with imogen. Very nice. Who's the other two you mentioned?

Not seen her but Lola had suggested in the past she would travel for a 1 5hr plus booking. Seems to do more in call now though.

The other is English Isabella who used to be Carmen Goddess. Age is optimistic but there is something about her which would make me return. Tits although fake are a sight to behold and a pretty good sub punt. Rates high but probably would travel.

Old profile

Offline dashton

While I remember, there is also Georgina who would definitely travel. Again age optimistic but still had a cracking body, services a little vanilla, but decent at role play as I recall.

If you don't mind an unshaven haven good VFM for outcall.

Offline Arabian72

Offline SmokeEater

Not sure on your budget level but MissSammie ticks all your boxes and Swindon not far to travel to and she also travels

Another one is J Chivaz.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
She lives in small town outside of Swindon but does do outcalls. A little older but great figure and much cheaper.

Both these girls give great service and have accurate likes list.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 02:10:23 am by SmokeEater »

Offline dashton

Not sure on your budget level but MissSammie ticks all your boxes and Swindon not far to travel to and she also travels

Another one is J Chivaz.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
She lives in small town outside of Swindon but does do outcalls. A little older but great figure and much cheaper.

Both these girls give great service and have accurate likes list.

Sammie reviews well, in my HL now  thanks.

Also like the look of J Chivaz, looks like she's been around for a while under different profiles. Can't go wrong with a bit of bum fun included at that price, shame pics are so bad.

Offline Arabian72

Budget isn't an issue. Sammi or imogen im thinking. Most likely imogen

Offline dashton

Budget isn't an issue. Sammi or imogen im thinking. Most likely imogen

If budget not an issue, have a go at both. I sometimes do an afternoon and evening booking with a few hours recharge time in between.