Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Gemma Bournemouth?  (Read 798 times)

Offline Shortandsensible

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone has any information on this lady? E.g looks, services (and a good guess at her real age) etc within the last year?
I feel like I’ve never ever seen her profile before but seems she’s been around for quite a while.

Cheers

Msuiter

Yes I met her about two years ago. Very pleasant Northern lady who works from private house in Poole. Probably now early 50's.
Voluptuous shapely figure and nice firm boobs.
Definitely worth a visit if you like firm big boobs.
Too long ago to post a review but a positive if I recall.
Have not re-visited.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Saw Gemma on a few occasions approx 10 years ago.

Nice friendly Lady. Great view of Poole from the upstairs front windows. Nice house clean and tidy. Don't remember her as being from north of the Watford Gap, certainly not from her accent. A very well spoken and intelligent Lady. As Msuiter mentioned a lovely pair of boobs firm and well shaped. She's not thin but equally not fat (or wasn't when I last saw her). Great kisser.

We had a mutual interest in the same genres of music and always had a good chat. Not a clock watcher or a 'conveyor belt' either. Assuming she hasn't put a lot of weight on she's a good punt. Out of my price range nowadays though. Age wise, mid 50s'?

Msuiter

Saw Gemma on a few occasions approx 10 years ago.

Nice friendly Lady. Great view of Poole from the upstairs front windows. Nice house clean and tidy. Don't remember her as being from north of the Watford Gap, certainly not from her accent. A very well spoken and intelligent Lady. As Msuiter mentioned a lovely pair of boobs firm and well shaped. She's not thin but equally not fat (or wasn't when I last saw her). Great kisser.

We had a mutual interest in the same genres of music and always had a good chat. Not a clock watcher or a 'conveyor belt' either. Assuming she hasn't put a lot of weight on she's a good punt. Out of my price range nowadays though. Age wise, mid 50s'?

I'm sure she said from Middlesbrough (or perhaps her family were from there). Agree with all you say above. Remember it was £100 for an hour.

Offline Jj44

As above really, I’ve reviewed her. She’s £150 an hour now.
Would recommend though.