Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Problem with AdultWork searches  (Read 548 times)

Offline Urban_G

I've encountered a problem recently with AW searches that have more than 1 page of results. When I click to page 2 or higher then the URL bar changes to External Link/Members Only so after I click on a profile my browser doesn't allow me to go back to the previous search results. Instead I have to reload the full search each and every time after viewing another profile. As you can imagine, this becomes quite tedious after several times.

I'm use Windows 7 and the most up to date Mozilla, 53.0.2 (64-bit), although this problem occurred even on the previous version as well. I've tried clearing all my history, cache and cookies with no success.

Does anyone know a fix?

Offline The_Don

I've encountered a problem recently with AW searches that have more than 1 page of results. When I click to page 2 or higher then the URL bar changes to External Link/Members Only so after I click on a profile my browser doesn't allow me to go back to the previous search results. Instead I have to reload the full search each and every time after viewing another profile. As you can imagine, this becomes quite tedious after several times.

I'm use Windows 7 and the most up to date Mozilla, 53.0.2 (64-bit), although this problem occurred even on the previous version as well. I've tried clearing all my history, cache and cookies with no success.

Does anyone know a fix?

Are you running any add'ons?

Have you tried starting firefox in safe-mode  >  External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

use the forward / back arrows which appear to the right, above and below the list of search hits.
Or use the "go to page..." option at the bottom of the list

Offline Urban_G

Are you running any add'ons?

Have you tried starting firefox in safe-mode  >  External Link/Members Only
Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a go later.

use the forward / back arrows which appear to the right, above and below the list of search hits.
Or use the "go to page..." option at the bottom of the list
It's not a problem on the actual search results, it's when I'm viewing a profile that I can't return from.

I did find one way. If the profile has a private gallery or movie tab I can use the small rectangular 'Back' icon in there and it will take me back to the search results.