Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmazingAmyGFE  (Read 1165 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met with Amy some time ago, but her profile was gone but appears to have resurfaced, so I thought I should give my review. I had to think whether to rate this as a negative or a neutral because she misleads on her age (I would say she is late 30s). I think however if you are looking for a fit Milf type of model she would definitely fit the bill (and I have to say she ought to advertise herself as such), and I have no doubt she would get an excellent response from the board members here.

The Experience:
Comms were fairly easy (her being English left no room for misinterpretation). I got to her place fairly easily and texted her to let her know I was outside. Upon meeting her I saw she was much older than her profile suggests. The pictures are of her – slim, very fit, but clearly older, and so I felt pretty misled.
I opted to stay for 30 mins instead of an hour and proceeded with some OWO, then some grind with her on top. She is very fit and will ride well. I concluded with CIM and she took it all in. We chatted about a few things, but I wasn’t eager to stick around and so had a shower then left.   

Reflection:
•   Great figure as in the pics.
•   Grind was and CIM was good – bit too much hand action to begin with, but she stopped whn I asked for all mouth.
•   Older than profile suggested – closer to mid 30s.

The Journey:
I would recommend to those seeking out English fit milf, but would not return myself as I do no seek them out.