Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen her?  (Read 1702 times)

Stealthshagger

I'm going by Twickenham this weekend probably, so wondered if anyone had seen her? Any insights?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

bonita, on profile italian,on nationality Romanian i hope you get the woman in photos.

Stealthshagger

Yeah, I noticed that too. As long as it's the person in the pictures, with the services listed on offer and the price shown, for the time paid for, I'm a happy sausage. I'm just surprised at the little feedback in the amount of time she's had the profile, given she's verified. Just want to double check as it's out of my way in that I'm around twickenham for the day. I don't care about nationalities, though she should be honest about it in my view. It is also clearly stated that she's Romanian, so I know it going in, as it were. Anyone seen her?

Offline punk

Yeah, I noticed that too. As long as it's the person in the pictures, with the services listed on offer and the price shown, for the time paid for, I'm a happy sausage. I'm just surprised at the little feedback in the amount of time she's had the profile, given she's verified. Just want to double check as it's out of my way in that I'm around twickenham for the day. I don't care about nationalities, though she should be honest about it in my view. It is also clearly stated that she's Romanian, so I know it going in, as it were. Anyone seen her?

her pics are on here
External Link/Members Only
and
External Link/Members Only

Stealthshagger

Can you post the full links please? Or name as it appears there? Thanks for the search though! Is she listed in the same place at least?

Stealthshagger

Thanks, great spot. I don't see her on the second one but I see her on the first one. Same info as her aw profile though so might be fine. Annoyingly I can't GRIS as I'm on a device and I learnt that saved pics enter the cloud. Not an experience I want to repeat!

Offline punk

Thanks, great spot. I don't see her on the second one but I see her on the first one. Same info as her aw profile though so might be fine. Annoyingly I can't GRIS as I'm on a device and I learnt that saved pics enter the cloud. Not an experience I want to repeat!

i did a tiny eye search and the result were the two locations as above, she might be good, and a good find.

Stealthshagger

Cool, thank you. I will report back if I see her.

fredpunter

Cool, thank you. I will report back if I see her.

Just wondering if you ever saw her in the end ....

Stealthshagger

No, I didnt. She had a housemate that was also on the site, whose profile just vanished just before I was due to go meet them. The WG posted above did not reply to comms anymore. I left it.