Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best British For Under £200? Help Needed Please!  (Read 1597 times)

Offline AllenTheMan

Morning Fellas,

Got myself an away day in the big city in a month, going to treat myself but struggling to enthuse myself with anything on AW.

Seem to be looking at the same girls over and over and not really feeling it... so...

Who’s the best British girl I can have an hour or so of fun with for under £200? Preferably below 30?

Any help for a fellow punter would be enjoyed and obviously a review to help the community!

Online Silencio

It's slim pickings for British under £200 and under 30. There's a lot of over 30 for <£200.

Here are two that are on my HL but I have not seen but are well reviewed I believe.

External Link/Members Only

Both seem to divide opinion.

Offline James

It's slim pickings for British under £200 and under 30. There's a lot of over 30 for <£200.

Here are two that are on my HL but I have not seen but are well reviewed I believe.

Both seem to divide opinion.
Anabelles for a few negatives recently. I had a crap time with her go for the top one
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AllenTheMan

I read that review mate and put me off.

Sigh!

Offline Liverpool

Any help for a fellow punter would be enjoyed and obviously a review to help the community!

Will you review though? Your last was back in 2018. Since then you've asked for a lot of help regarding punts and alluded to action you've had but not followed up with a review. :unknown:

Offline kuck

Grace is a pretty good gfe well within your budget. Her pictures are honest, see if you like them.
I saw her many months ago, though never got around to reviewing.

Offline Hobbit

Grace is a pretty good gfe well within your budget. Her pictures are honest, see if you like them.
I saw her many months ago, though never got around to reviewing.

If it's within 6 months then you can still review her. Your review would benefit all.  :hi:

Offline tantric talents

Amber and Annabella I have seen and had a positive time with both but as ever YMMV
Another option is Jenny-Penny External Link/Members Only
What services were you after? Anything specific?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 11:50:10 am by tantric talents »

Offline king tarzan

Squeeze another £100 out of yourself
Go for heavenly Hannah of Maxangels...🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Absolutely super super stunning with great attitude and brilliant passionate GFE services..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kuck