Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Couples Massage Spa Diamond B'Ham  (Read 1873 times)

Billy58Bob

Hi All

I am looking to book a massage for me and the missus, she has never had one before, i have a few times over the years with the odd HE, just want to give it a go and see what it sparks! 

I see that Spa Diamond in Aston offer this, has anyone tried it or anywhere else in the area.

Cheers

Billy

Offline Stapler

Are you looking to be wanked off while your significant other watches?

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mothball15

Try Harmony88. They do massage and are in Chinatown. Pls leave a review for after you visit. Use our search facility for more info.

Billy58Bob

Thanks for the replies. I am not looking for anything in particular during the massage, just thought it sounds quite an erotic situation.  If I happen to get my balls rubbed, that would be a bonus.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool: :cool:

Cheers  Billy

Offline redliner69

I went through this idea a few months back.

Must say the thought of Wifey and me side by side being massaged, with potentially more on offer was exciting to think about.  ;)

I actually got as far as ringing a few of the "known" HE establishments and started by asking if they had couples rooms, with two tables/beds.
I would develop the conversation, telling them I had been before and left very happy.
I would then ask if they could make my wife "happy" too.

I got mixed replies, ranging from one Chinese girl telling me she didn't know how to do it to a woman, but might try.  :thumbsup:  Through to total refusals.  :thumbsdown:

The best sounding one was Kulab, in Cradley.
The girl there said her, and her friend would be happy to try for me.  :)

I sort of explained that Wifey and I expected just a normal legit massage of us both. We would be both naked, and I said I would just love to see if Wifey could be "tempted" by some erotic strokes. Sort of just see what happened if the masseuse brushed her pussy, her ass and her nipples once turned over.

I certainly didn't want either masseuse to simply ask us both if we wanted "happy" time.

I got as far as making a booking, for a few days later.

All I had to do was persuade Wifey to come and try.

Truth is, I backed out of even suggesting it to my wife.
I can't believe for a minute she would be OK about it.
Plus it could have opened a big can of worms for me as to why, and as to how I knew of such a place.  :scare:

Cancelled the appointment the day before.  :(

Offline bonham

Would have loved to known the outcome of that .

Offline EddieThead669

I think this scenario would be a very popular one from most of the guys on this forum, however, most of us would end up doing what redliner has....backing out at the thought of what the Mrs would actually say.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to lie there with the Mrs knowing that someone is brushing past her pussy and she is getting turned on by it, but I just can't see it happening.
1) My Mrs is a prude
2) My Mrs is a prude
3) She would probably divorce me even thinking that I know such places exist, never mind actually doing it.

I have also had the odd thought of a 3some or 4some....but again, I think I would win the lottery before this would happen.

thailuver

kulabs 01384 936686 were massaging a couple (2 fems ) at one of my visits , I had to wait a while but enjoyed the coffee whilst they did this suppose male and female would be fine