Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blacklisted members showing up in AdultWork search!  (Read 1169 times)

Just noticed that some members I blacklisted have reappeared when searching AdultWork (Yes I was logged in), Has anyone else noticed this?

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Not specifically, but my experience is that AW search is not 100% reliable.

Offline wristjob

Happens when you get logged out.

touch.and.go

And has anyone noticed that girls you havent hot-listed appear in your HL? Or I must have been VERY pissed.

Offline Silver Birch

And has anyone noticed that girls you havent hot-listed appear in your HL? Or I must have been VERY pissed.

I think this happens when they swap/share profiles.

The happy one

that happens when a girl you have hotlisted then gives sells or her pimp uses someone elses photo

touch.and.go

that happens when a girl you have hotlisted then gives sells or her pimp uses someone elses photo

That explains it - thanks.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I thought black listed means they cannot email you?

Offline CBPaul

Yes, as above it's when they exchange profiles, change profile name etc. Very confusing the first time it happened and I wasn't pissed at the time, trying to figure out who had gone was a nightmare.

touch.and.go

Yes, as above it's when they exchange profiles, change profile name etc. Very confusing the first time it happened and I wasn't pissed at the time, trying to figure out who had gone was a nightmare.

Just looked at your reviews (bored at work) - have you ever seen Nicole - she's often in your area - and fucking gorgeous

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

Just noticed that some members I blacklisted have reappeared when searching AdultWork (Yes I was logged in), Has anyone else noticed this?

It may take upto 3/4mins to be effective when you put someone on blacklists. :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

I thought black listed means they cannot email you?

No, but you've to go through
Emails and Bookings--Blocked Senders---Add by nickname

:)