Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The holy punting trilogy of Polish, Hungarian and Romanian girls  (Read 1107 times)

LL

When we see EE prossies advertised on AdultWork, why are they almost always from one of these three countries?: Poland, Hungary or Romania?

What happened to all the EE WGs from other Eastern-European countries (i.e. other than Poland, Hungary or Romania)?  Did they all go home?  Or do they still work here but choose to advertise through agencies as opposed to AdultWork?

10 years ago in London it was easy for me to find for a punt, Russians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Slovakians, Estonians, etc, etc.  Of course back then I only booked girls through agencies.  I've not used an agency for many years since I aim to save money by finding independent girls.  I'm missing the variety that used to be available to me however.

Offline smiths

When we see EE prossies advertised on AdultWork, why are they almost always from one of these three countries?: Poland, Hungary or Romania?

What happened to all the EE WGs from other Eastern-European countries (i.e. other than Poland, Hungary or Romania)?  Did they all go home?  Or do they still work here but choose to advertise through agencies as opposed to AdultWork?

10 years ago in London it was easy for me to find for a punt, Russians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Slovakians, Estonians, etc, etc.  Of course back then I only booked girls through agencies.  I've not used an agency for many years since I aim to save money by finding independent girls.  I'm missing the variety that used to be available to me however.

I always take it with a huge pinch of salt where an EE WG tells me she comes from anyway, after many times being told one country only for them to say another the next time i punted with them. I wouldnt know the difference in most cases.

What you mention is like what happened when the EE WGs first started arriving here enmasse in the mid-90s but with Irish WGs in particular. In London at least there used to be loads up until the mid-90s. And in my experiences many were Catholics rebelling and very dirty.

But as i always say god bless those original EE WGs, they came here offered more extensive services like kissing which was usually off the menu and cheaper prices, the Brits left had no choice but to follow suit BUT nowadays many beneift just be being Brits and charge accordingly as some of us are aware.