Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wg called sensual pleasure bracknell anyone know her  (Read 992 times)

sublimegent

External Link/Members Only

Need any advice if anyone has it seeing a wg called sensual pleasure next week in Bracknell anyone had the pleasure if so any thoughts

WhattheFlip

sublimegent

Not paying that might be new on here not new to punting you knob

sublimegent

170 for 3 hrs hahaha ha fucking ha

WhattheFlip

Not paying that might be new on here not new to punting you knob

Hope you're not calling me a knob. I was just laughing at her charging it mate. It's on her profile. Fairly sure she knocks a good few years off the age too.

sublimegent

Well if I take one for the team so be it , and bit offended by your comment but hey lets see how it goes at least we have a chemistry on the phone and she isn't ee , no offence will report back 😉

Offline Silver Birch

External Link/Members Only

Need any advice if anyone has it seeing a wg called sensual pleasure next week in Bracknell anyone had the pleasure if so any thoughts

You DID ask  :unknown:

sublimegent

Thanks for your informative comment ,ask a sensible question get stupid replies helps a bucketload 👆

Offline Silver Birch

Thanks for your informative comment ,ask a sensible question get stupid replies helps a bucketload 👆

How was wtf to know you were getting a £280 discount on a 3 hour booking?  That must be a record discount - if true  :bomb:

sublimegent

Its an rb 2 hrs punt for 170 plus dinner after on me (well my expense account) so usually runs to 3 hrs plus this is made clear in telephone calls with the wg before hand payment half up front ie when we meet half at the end plus tip 20 if I am happy works for me ,now fed up of this banal retoric as its obvious better off not using this site as this exchange as put me off supporting its obvious good intentions ,don't reply as I cant be arsed

kamu

1 negative review from 2 years ago... Good luck!  :thumbsup:

Offline Silver Birch

1 negative review from 2 years ago... Good luck!  :thumbsup:

To be fair to Sensual Pleasure, most of this review isn't really about her. He complains about her poor communications at the very beginning & her refusing his booking because she thought he was a timewaster.

Having read the rest of the review, it continues about 2 further booking failures with other wgs, before he eventually books his plan D, who he rates as a negative.

It is all very confusing, but it appears he didn't actually book Sensual Pleasure, and under UKP rules a review is only valid once a booking has been confirmed, so probably shouldn't be linked with her name.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1258

Her rates are still ridiculous - but that is just my opinion!

JS1965

two hundred and fifty notes  ph for a 41 year old  :scare:... if it is Sasha Grey then let me know mate and I may have punt but if it is not then I will give it a swerve. Good luck

sublimegent

Got to agree that if I being being asked for £250 it would be a no but I'm not so see how it goes