Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily CandyKiss Southampton  (Read 2158 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been some negative comments surrounding the CandyKiss girls recently but my 2 previous punts with them were good so thought id TOFTT and see what one of their new girls was all about.

NAME Lily
AGE 20
NATIONALITY English
PAID £200 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | DFK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Pretty | Very Friendly | Nice Curvy Body | Very responsive to RO | Great GFE
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by text. Comms were great with no messing about.

LOOKS 8/10 Pretty and cute young Red head. Dont think its her natural colour (is Black in her photos...) but definitely the same girl. Arrived in jeans and Black top. Tits were nice and i would guess around 36D with very responsive nipples. Nice curvy body whilst not being what I would call BBW and shaved pussy.

SERVICE 10/10 Lily delivered all services with great enthusiasm as requested. We started with some DFK. Then RO to which she was very responsive. I think she must have orgasmed several times. Then a little fingering again with her reaching orgasm several times. Then onto some OWO which was great; nice and soft. Then on with the hat for some cowgirl. The sex was great and pretty sure she orgasmed several times again! I did mention to her that she was a very orgasmic girl! Then off with the hat for a CIM mouth finish; half of which she swallowed and the other drooling out of her mouth as she looked up at me. Propper naughty.

VERDICT A pretty young red head who provides a great service. Would love to see again although sadly at £200p/h it wouldnt be a regular event.

COMMENTS None

oring123

i find its is hard that you  have  done 3 reviews for candy kiss girls all positive
you have slagged off some other wgs  in the area who more than a few punters on here have challenged
and this last candy kiss girl above  has just arrived
has a feed back of zero
on a profile started in april 2016
all very strange ?????????
can you explain  ????????
i could guess !

kamu

Sounds like your doing 1+1 and coming back with 7 pal?

oring123

Offline pisceanuk

I agree, the candykiss girls seem to be a rip off to me to put it mildly. Kamu gave Indigo a positive rating and I found her awful.

i find its is hard that you  have  done 3 reviews for candy kiss girls all positive
you have slagged off some other wgs  in the area who more than a few punters on here have challenged
has a feed back of zero
on a profile started in april 2016
all very strange ?????????
can you explain  ????????
i could guess !

kamu

Ok im confused?

i find its is hard that you  have  done 3 reviews for candy kiss girls all positive why do you find this hard?
you have slagged off some other wgs  in the area who more than a few punters on here have challenged what?
has a feed back of zero maybe bacause she is new?
on a profile started in april 2016 likely a recycled profile yes?
all very strange ????????? how?
can you explain  ???????? explain what exactly?
i could guess ! already mentioned the miscalculation of numbers..

oring123

I agree, the candykiss girls seem to be a rip off to me to put it mildly. Kamu gave Indigo a positive rating and I found her awful.

its not for me to say its each punters choice here from one other punter !

kamu

What did you find awful exactly? The only thing i have found below par was the price and im sure there are others who are of a similar opinion. Havent been able to fault the girls? Maybe do a review?

Offline time2play

Kamu's done 27 reviews, 3 or 11% have been for candy kiss girls.
If you're implying he's trying specifically to promote candy kiss girls, then he's not doing a good job of it imo...

Offline pisceanuk

I did write about her. Check my posts. The pics were not genuine as I saw her in person. The pics are too glamorous. Her body was quite bad and dirty I felt. Lot of marks and pimples. Dirty or unwashed vagina etc. She is a nice and friendly girl but not worth the money or my time.

What did you find awful exactly? The only thing i have found below par was the price and im sure there are others who are of a similar opinion. Havent been able to fault the girls? Maybe do a review?

kamu

I did write about her. Check my posts. The pics were not genuine as I saw her in person. The pics are too glamorous. Her body was quite bad and dirty I felt. Lot of marks and pimples. Dirty or unwashed vagina etc. She is a nice and friendly girl but not worth the money or my time.

Posts are easily lost. Reviews can and will be linked to profile ID's etc. Anyway its a shame you had such a bad experience with her. Maybe an off day...?

Offline pisceanuk

Can't say but usually as the saying goes - once bitten twice shy. Would not dare to see her the next time.

Posts are easily lost. Reviews can and will be linked to profile ID's etc. Anyway its a shame you had such a bad experience with her. Maybe an off day...?

oring123

Time you have posted 9 times does that make you a expert ???

Offline purple_t

She was pretty terrible when I saw her too... so clearly not a one-off. Amazed you had such a good time tbh

kamu

She was pretty terrible when I saw her too... so clearly not a one-off. Amazed you had such a good time tbh

Im pretty puzzled tbh. I thought she was good. Not enough to warrant paying another £200 but definitely not bad! Be interesting to see how she fares in future reviews. Maybe she has gone downhill since i saw her, who knows? Ive had a similar experience with 1 or 2 WGs before that were positively rated on here and turned out to be less than adequate. As they say maybe different strokes for different folks!

LookNoHands

It seems different guys like different girls  ...and maybe (this is where it gets weird) the girls seem to like different guys.
very strange
can you explain  ????????  :P

kamu

It seems different guys like different girls  ...and maybe (this is where it gets weird) the girls seem to like different guys.
very strange

:lol:

Offline purple_t

very strange

A good WG should provide the same level of service to any punter who is clean, polite, respectful etc... it's a punt not a date. So not sure that argument holds much water tbh :unknown:

LookNoHands

A good WG should provide the same level of service to any punter who is clean, polite, respectful etc... it's a punt not a date. So not sure that argument holds much water tbh :unknown:

Unless they are not clean, polite and respectful... but haven't a clue. Guys may be great at rating girls but not so great at rating themselves - in which case turning up with a dirty cock, sweaty armpits or beery breath is not going to help make the event all it could be.

Unfortunately, £160 doesn't turn you into George Clooney :D

And I agree it's not a date - yet some guys have utterly unrealistic expectations of a GFE from a rushed 30 min punt from a girl who is selling access to her pussy.

I have heard some horror stories from girls where I have no doubt the smelly, rude, ugly, aggressive guy with a shopping list as long as his arm of activities he wants to tick off in 30 mins... no doubt thought he was quite a stud!! Here he can rate her as a zero - with no context.

So I take EVERYTHING with a pinch of salt.

Offline HawkG

No idea how genuine the o.p. is, but I've only seen one CandyKiss girl and she was fucking awesome.  If she was still listed, I'd have gone to see her yesterday.

Obviously, though, that's only an experience with one person, and you shouldn't assume other girls will be good too, just because they share a pimp.  Far from it.

Offline purple_t

Unless they are not clean, polite and respectful... but haven't a clue. Guys may be great at rating girls but not so great at rating themselves - in which case turning up with a dirty cock, sweaty armpits or beery breath is not going to help make the event all it could be.

And I agree it's not a date - yet some guys have utterly unrealistic expectations of a GFE from a rushed 30 min punt from a girl who is selling access to her pussy.

I have heard some horror stories from girls where I have no doubt the smelly, rude, ugly, aggressive guy with a shopping list as long as his arm of activities he wants to tick off in 30 mins... no doubt thought he was quite a stud!! Here he can rate her as a zero - with no context.

So you're insinuating that myself and others had a bad time with Indigo Candykiss because we're sweaty, dirty, old fat guys who have come straight from the pub... OK then mate

Offline pisceanuk

This is appalling. Why would you call purple_t such names? do you know him personally ? have you seen his cock, armpits and smelled his breath ? you sound like a pimp of one of those girls.

LookNoHands

So you're insinuating that myself and others had a bad time with Indigo Candykiss because we're sweaty, dirty, old fat guys who have come straight from the pub... OK then mate

No. You're making the error of thinking a reply to a generalistic comment from you must somehow only relate to you specifically. You stated that girls (not Indigo specifically) should offer the same service to people if they are clean, polite and respectful...  and I was stating something I thought was obvious - and equally as generalistic - that not everyone is clean, polite and respectful.

I related to you something I discovered from personal experience speaking with such girls. That is true whether we like it or not.

You don't need to take any that personally. If I had meant it to be specifically about you - I would have said so and addressed you directly.

We're talking about people - not vending machines - different punters, on different days, will have differing experiences... even with the best.

I have turned up freshly showered, on time and in good spirits and had a disappointing punt with more than one girl who has clearly had a bad day and was underperforming... I am speaking here about girls I have seen before and I have gone back because previously I had a great time.  Maybe she has been insulted and demoralised, maybe she has been treated roughly and is sore, maybe she worrying about family matters... there could be all sorts of reasons and few of us will ever know. So on those occasions some other sod ruined things despite my efforts to scrub up nicely.

Is that fair..? Do I walk away happy? No... But Trading Standards were not involved. :)

I have also been with Indigo - I would rate that meeting as a Neutral. I might post a review... but given her current review status I don't think it it would add anything significant.

LookNoHands

...you sound like a pimp of one of those girls.

That's right, when I am not working for the Illuminati...  Obviously can't be legit if I suggest girls and punters are fallible humans.

Offline HawkG

... you sound like a pimp of one of those girls.

Hey, I'm not here to speak for anyone else, but is it normal for a girl's pimp to do positive reviews of other girls?

You might well disagree with him, but your specific claim doesn't add up.

IMO

LookNoHands

...and if folks actually read my other posts before jumping to conclusions and making allegations, I had previously sympathised with purple_t in his review of Indigo and criticised the agency for lying in her profile.

Offline pisceanuk

Your comment was rude and I was replying accordingly. There is no need for us (punters) to criticise for no reason. I only make negative comments when I feel there has been deception or the service was bad. This is not covered under trading regulations and therefore, the negative reviews to discredit those who offer bad services and for ripping us off the money.  :hi:

...and if folks actually read my other posts before jumping to conclusions and making allegations, I had previously sympathised with purple_t in his review of Indigo and criticised the agency for lying in her profile.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 05:44:34 pm by pisceanuk »

oring123

I see back pedaling and vested interest make up your own minds

LookNoHands

I see back pedaling and vested interest make up your own minds

Some folks round here say some odd stuff. "Vested Interest"?! I must ask... "Can you explain?????????"   

A post/review ratio that says opinion over experience is what I see.... but 'make up your own minds' (like that changes the insult)

And Pisceanuk, as for being 'rude' it would have been rude IF I had been making a personal comment, which I didn't - even if for some reason it was taken personally.

I also said I have MET INDIGO MYSELF, so I can comment on her as equally well as you. I also said I would rate it a NEUTRAL...   I also read other negative reviews and I personally criticised the agency for dishonesty...

Are you paying attention here? I didn't praise her, nor the agency, nor did I insult anyone who gave a negative review - I ONLY pointed out that girls can be inconsistent as are punters - and experiences will vary.

So I take EVERYTHING people say about girls here... both good and bad, with a pinch of salt.

God only knows how that somehow all adds up in someones mind to make me 'the pimp', or having a 'vested interest'.

oring123

the answer is all punters make up your own mind
its that simple .

LookNoHands

You see "back peddling" and "vested interests" - which you couldn't explain...   I see 'banned'.  Bye :)