Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky laura Bournemouth (Southampton outcall)  (Read 1695 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Laura
AGE 35
NATIONALITY English
PAID £150 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | RO | CIM | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Pretty girl | Friendly | Very responsive to RO and fingering
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Laura bid on my RB then we exchanged a couple of messages before i got her number and confirmed the rest via text.

LOOKS 7/10 Young slim blonde girl. Arrived in a lacey black dress and heels with jeans underneath but the jeans and dress were soon gone to reveal some sexy black underwear with zips in all the right places ;). Tits were small with large sensitive nipples. Size wise must be around 32A. Body wise she is very slim. Her pussy was shaved and she has a nice smallish ass.

SERVICE 9/10 Laura delivered all services with great enthusiasm as requested. We started with a massage leading to some RO to which she was very responsive. Then some OWO and nipple stimulation which seems to be a speciality of hers which was very good. Then on with the hat for some reverse cowgirl and doggy before returning to more OWO, nipple stimulation and RO before a CIM finish. The only thing preventing the 10 was she disappeared half way through the meet as she had to pee and is a bit scatty and likes to ramble on about god knows what but she fully admits herself that she does this and is just part of her charm i guess...

VERDICT An attractive blonde girl who provides a good service! Would possibly see her again due to her love of nipple play if nothing else as its also a fetish of mine. Minus the slightly odd ramblings at times she was a nice girl.

COMMENTS None

Offline mwalston

great review yes ive seen her twice once when she was not far from the triangle area of bournemouth and her present incall location not far from the train station, i would agree that she is very scatty but her pole dancing and oral skills made me soon forget all of that!  :rolleyes:

bigmanbigman

kamu

Now 1 +hr £190

Her rate was the same when I saw her. I just got lucky as she bid on a RB. No way I would pay her normal rates.

Offline mwalston

when i first saw her i paid £65 for 30 minutes all included in a special she had offered, she is very enthusiastic but wouldn't see her at the rates she charges at the moment