Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gemma199 Bristol  (Read 923 times)

1 review(s) for gemma199 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gas74

External Link/Members Only
Bit of a strange one this, long time lurker first time reviewer on here, having seen previous questions about this girls validity was curious as ticks loads my usual boxes, curvy late 30's brunette.
Service when I got in there was tip top, covered oral, sex in a couple of positions and light kissing and she is rather attractive with a great body looking younger than her age. The flat was nice and tidy, typical new build wg place in St George/Redfield. The thing that put this to neutral for me was the call I made on arrival, she'd told me approx. where to park but I was at the wrong side of the car park for her (too close to her flat), when I said I'd left my car and was on the main road she got well flustered and pissy, got into the flat and she had a right go at me as I was still on the phone getting directions when I got to the front door, it's not as though anyone would have known what we were talking about, just me on a phone getting directions, put me off my stride for the first 10 mins tbh.
Anyway £60 for 30 mins was good value for a west country girl who knows what she's doing  between the sheets and I'll go back, hopefully next time with a positive as will know to get directions before I'm anywhere near her place of work.

Offline hottext72

Welcome. Thanks for the review.  :hi: Do you know if she does OWO ?  Anal? She doesn't have a likes list showing

Offline Gas74

Owo was for a few seconds only, I'm sure she would have gone on but I'm happy covering up. As for anal, don't know and didnt ask.
I'm feeling guilty now for not giving positive as was a good shag but if I wanted to have my ear bent for no good reason/finding her front door to quickly I'm sure I could get the other half to moan at me about trivialities.