Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: small talk with hookers ?  (Read 4393 times)

Offline bunny84

What small talk with hookers do you make.

I make the most small talk afterwards when I'm getting dresses

My favourite questions are 

what's the most men you have ever had in a day ?

How many men on average do you see a day ?

How many men have you had today (they are more likely to lie about this one )

How long have you been doing this for ? Do you like it ?

Do you make a lot of money ?

How old was you when you started doing this ?

I like the old joke "if I could get a girlfriend as good looking as you I would never pay for sex again "

If they ask if I had a girl friend  I say yes even if I don't just to see if they look like they give a fuck and make them feel just a bit more of a slut  :sarcastic:

One of the best looking hookers I ever had in amsterdam replied to the questions what's the most men she's had in a day by saying "I don't know about 20 " like it was nothing ha

Had another right stunner tell she she shags an average of 15 men a day and she don't need the gym cause it keeps her fit .

I had one really fit indian women about 21 years old tell me I was the 10th man she had seen today . It was only about 2pm haha

Need to branch out with a few more pervy questions . Does anyone have any they use .

Offline Johny Stone

What a load of bollocks   :dash:
You call that small talk? I call it being rude and nosey.

Offline Jeremy

Recently gotten into role play so I often ask those I do it with what's the weirdest roleplay you have ever done, what's your favourite roleplay etc.

One of the best looking hookers I ever had in amsterdam replied to the questions what's the most men she's had in a day by saying "I don't know about 20 " like it was nothing ha
On a similar note a WG I saw in my very early punting days asked how many women I'd slept with in my life; I said 4 (was a virgin until I started punting). She laughed and said "I've had sex with more people than that just this morning"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 01:11:45 pm by Jeremy »

Ben4454

I usually get in the room and ask

- Do you do OWO?

- What about CIM?

Then I get on with the punt...

While im getting dressed I might ask what shes upto over the weekend but tbh im not really bothered.

Offline cueball

I don't have a list of things to say post podge, it just rolls, I usually have a bit of crack (pun?) and a giggle, is like any conversation, you bounce (pun?) off each other. No set script

tristen92

I don't have routine small talk like the OP; though it mostly relates to the sex, common interests, plans for the day etc. Just general chit-chat with good humour incorporated.

DG

I like a bit of chat; a bit of conversation at the beginning is always good, lessens the impact of fucking a complete stranger. I usually try to strike up a conversation at the end, when I'm getting dressed. If she doesn't respond that's your cue to buckle up and piss off. A good chat suggests she didn't think you were a complete tosser. My usual mistake though is to say "I'll be in touch soon". Not that she cares probably but it seldom happens; for the record I've only ever gone back to three WGs.

west8

I have a time saving suggestion.

The next time you meet a girl, state immediately that you are a nosey, rude, disrespectful little shit and that you're going to ask her a range of questions to which she would be perfectly entitled to tell you to fuck off.

I'm going to assume your opener was a poor attempt at trolling, but if not I genuinely pity you.

willmo1

Bestnot go there gives them the opp to talk the clock down. Ive had one who spent a half hour of my 1 hr booking totaly  chatting and then struggled to get a hardon when she finally shut up.

Polite and businesslike makes for a better punt.

carefree

They want your money and we want a fuck its as simple as that.

They arent interested in us and im not interested in them, simple two way transaction and if there is convo then ok and if there isnt i couldnt give a toss.

Small talk my arse.

Offline Clooney

The next time you meet a girl, state immediately that you are a nosey, rude, disrespectful little shit and that you're going to ask her a range of questions to which she would be perfectly entitled to tell you to fuck off.

I'm going to assume your opener was a poor attempt at trolling, but if not I genuinely pity you.

Good grief!

I never thought I'd ever say it, but I'm in complete agreement with West8 on this one.

If you tried that shit on any of my regulars, the most you'd be getting would be a self-administered five knuckle shuffle. If not be nursing a slap round the face.

That ain't being fluffy, that's just manners and not being prepared to be humiliated by ignorant trolls with a completely undeserving sense of self-entitlement.

Look, I punt with girls with who I have a certain chemistry with. It's why I think I get top class punts that I'll have in the wank bank until I go to the grave.

Others simply don't and don't make small talk. Not what I'd consider a fulfilling punt, but as long as they are not rude, that's their business.

They are not obliged to answer offensive nonsense from brain donors.

Tjkooker

For once snake8 talks sense. Changed days.

dezzatheblue2

Has to be said op, you are either a school kid, a troll looking for reaction (which you got to a point) or a totally ignorant and disrespectful little prick.....

Offline hockogrockle

I like a post-coital chat. But I would never ask prying questions, unless they were prompted by something the woman said. I would certainly never ask her what her income from prostitution was.
That would either get an outright lie, or a well-deserved "fuck off". Nor would I ask "How old was you whan you started this work", as I did pass my GCE English.

squeezebox

The ones I've seen don't give you time for small talk. 

As soon as they've come out from behind the door (they all seem to do this) and I've paid the fee, their tongue is half way down my throat.  :hi:

Post-coital chat sometimes, but they don't respond cos they're busy deep throating my cock for another pop!  :drinks:

The English WG's tend to like small talk more.

Offline Banquo

Sometimes when I read a post that I find a little odd, I scan through previous posts to get a handle on the posters character. I see the OP has often thought about setting up a hidden camera in a hotel room to secretly record a punt. Although not carried out, this strikes me as very odd.

My small talk is unbelievably boring and generally goes something like this..

How are you today?
Oh, here's your money?
Been in town long?
Do you like it here?

Shoes will be off before the 3rd question.

Offline cueball

Pre punt mine goes along the lines of....

Hiya...
Here's some brass for you...
You look nice in that frock...
Shall we take it off...
EEE, grand....

bensonhedges20

The last thing you would want to know is that you were sloppy seconds etc

Small talk involves
-Me getting to her place
- Weather
-Hows the weekend?

i do now confirm if she offers said services.

Then mention that she looks hotter than her pics and start with the foreplay

Im paying her to fuck her. I want her to think of me - not the 6 punters she met before.

Offline Roth

What a load of bollocks   :dash:
You call that small talk? I call it being rude and nosey.

+1.   :thumbsup:

Your pay them to fuck not to give you their life history or what they had for breakfast or how big the last punters cock was.  FFS!  :dash: :dash: :scare:

essexboy1

Ive one girl who allways asks me to take photos of herself at the end.....  :dance:

Jay-Jay

I like a bit of chat; a bit of conversation at the beginning is always good, lessens the impact of fucking a complete stranger. I usually try to strike up a conversation at the end, when I'm getting dressed. If she doesn't respond that's your cue to buckle up and piss off. A good chat suggests she didn't think you were a complete tosser. My usual mistake though is to say "I'll be in touch soon". Not that she cares probably but it seldom happens; for the record I've only ever gone back to three WGs.
I'd go with that. It sort of allows the fact that it is another human being you're about to,or have just fucked. That's the main turn off with the mass of EE's on the circuit.

Jay

Offline claretandblue

+1 spot on there westie

Tjkooker

The last thing you would want to know is that you were sloppy seconds etc

Small talk involves
-Me getting to her place
- Weather
-Hows the weekend?

i do now confirm if she offers said services.

Then mention that she looks hotter than her pics and start with the foreplay

Im paying her to fuck her. I want her to think of me - not the 6 punters she met before.

Changed your modus operandi then?

SirFrank

I'm a pretty chatty geezer and quite the wordsmith. I always look to make small talk at the outset as it helps to suss each other out and establish some rapport, which I think helps make for a more meaningful encounter for both parties. I obviously can't speak for the girls but I imagine it helps them immensely and helps ensure a better experience if they establish you aren't a twat

Offline cueball

Truth be told I think we all do some chatting at the beginning and the end of the punt, we'd look like a right bunch of weirdos if we walked in and said nowt.

west8

Truth be told I think we all do some chatting at the beginning and the end of the punt, we'd look like a right bunch of weirdos if we walked in and said nowt.

I bet some punters walk in and utter a single word: 'open'. We've all heard the horror stories ...!

Offline cueball

I bet some punters walk in and utter a single word: 'open'. We've all heard the horror stories ...!

Maybe, but that's not me anyway, I'm a chatterbox, talking to anybody I've never met before has never been really difficult. I can talk bollox with the best of em

west8

Maybe, but that's not me anyway, I'm a chatterbox, talking to anybody I've never met before has never been really difficult. I can talk bollox with the best of em

Sorry if you thought I was referring to you. I wasn't! But as with real life, the rough always follows the smooth.

Offline cueball

Sorry if you thought I was referring to you. I wasn't!

I didn't.

I guess you're right though, I've had lasses tell me that some have been in and said nothing, must be a weird punt that, for both parties.

west8

I've had lasses tell me that some have been in and said nothing, must be a weird punt that, for both parties.

Punting in silence. Hey, I guess even Franciscan Monks occasionally need to congregate for conjugal purposes. ;)

monks always shout form a circle
FORM A CIRCLE

tales of sergei,jacuzzis and mustafa
ride again

spkmstr48

Honestly, I'm more inclined to chat on a longer punt than a short one but you have to at least be polite and some small talk is essential for that. It's not important what's said or whether either of you remember it 5 minutes later.

This is especially true with EE girls who often get confused by too much chat.

But it's like all things, depends on you, the girl, your mood, hers, etc.

If you've set up a role play certain conversation may be important or totally inappropriate.

The only certainty is the crassness of the OPs questions!

Offline rockstar

I would not dream of asking personal questions like the op has posted !

west8

monks always shout form a circle
FORM A CIRCLE

Sounds like Bukkake to me!  :drinks:

Offline bunny84

I don't actually ask all the questions just 1 or 2 . Never had any hookers who have been affected by them they don't have to answer

If I have zero chemistry with them I don't ask any . I like hookers I might be a bit nosey but I'm always polite to them  ha  :lol:

Offline bunny84

If you don't make any conversation at all it can be awkward . No one likes quiet people . Quiet people are creepy . If one holiday they normal ask how long you are their for . I always say longer so they think you might come back

west8

Quiet people are creepy.

I think any WG would make an exception to that assumption in your particular case.

AKarstark

Some of the small talk from my session this aft consisted of a recommendation to visit the Petrie museum during her next trip to London.   

Also, during my meet with sexyrebecca11 the other month, I remember that we talked about the Odyssey; weirdly, Homer's use of Epic formulae wasn't Rebecca's forte... :sarcastic:

d00fer

I think any WG would make an exception to that assumption in your particular case.

I'm with westie on this one, or maybe you could get some tips for icebreakers from your hairdresser / barber instead of the intrusive stuff you originally posted

Offline CBPaul

Bloody hell, the OP's list of questions are exactly what I wouldn't ask a prossie. Out of those who answer how many bullshit and tell you that you're the first of the day and how many just tell you to fuck off and mind your own business ???

I don't mind a chat but only between rounds whilst I'm recuperating, a few pleasantaries before the action kicks off certainly help to relax things and hopefully show that I'm not a weirdo nutcase but the danger is it can drag on to a longer chat and only leave time for one round of action. A case of striking a balance and moving things on to the things I want to do.

yorkshire123

Trying to put myself in a prossies head this is what I would be thinking

What small talk with hookers do you make.

I make the most small talk afterwards when I'm getting dresses

This punter seems a bit nosey

This punter is definitely a nosey fucker

Are you here to fuck me or to interrogate me?

I wonder where he keeps his secret camera?

Fuck me he wants to rob me!

Maybe not, he's just a sad fucker

I like the old joke "if I could get a girlfriend as good looking as you I would never pay for sex again "
This is starting to creep me out

If they ask if I had a girl friend  I say yes even if I don't just to see if they look like they give a fuck and make them feel just a bit more of a slut  :sarcastic:
Time for me to change AW profiles, contact details & out-call location, this guy is a weird fucker

This has to go down as one of the strangest posts I have read on UKP  :unknown:

Offline anyfucker

+1

Offline The_Don

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 10:37:24 am by The_Don »

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Funnly enough I have been asked exactly all those questions in reverse :D :D :D
Whats most unusall thing done what age did I start...
Many tell me what number I am today how many they had last week ect and two have even told me they its help them buy a house for letting out up north on what they have earn down sarth  :D :D
I get worried when they be come regulars as thats when the table get turned  :sarcastic:
they tell me last bloke was bigger better nananana.
Thats why ee girls are in the hole :D better fucks. :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 10:45:56 am by GreyDave »

Offline GreyDave

Thats why ee girls are in the hole :D better fucks. :drinks:
[/quote]
As they dont want to know you and get you on their books as one Big tited northern lass wanted to put me on her phone around list for specials :scare: :scare:

Offline threechilliman

As I usually punt on a Friday, what were doing at the weekend is usual to discuss. For those I've seen a few times, where I've been or am going on holiday next

tcm

spkmstr48

A lot of girls ask me what I do for a living. Is that:

A) Because they are interested?
B) Because they want to judge how much I earn and how often I'm likely to be back?
C) Something weirder I hadn't thought of?

Offline cueball

I don't worry too much about what a prossie asks, yes, I've had do you have kids, what do you do for a living, are you married etc etc.

I usually tell the truth ish, but with no real detail.

I'm a guy from out of town in a motor that's parked out of her eye shot with a forename only and a punting phone. I've no id or wallet on me neither. They're not going to get an awful lot out of me, my home town is false though.

Offline OakTree

A lot of girls ask me what I do for a living. Is that:

A) Because they are interested?
B) Because they want to judge how much I earn and how often I'm likely to be back?
C) Something weirder I hadn't thought of?

It's probably none of those. I've been asked what I do in the pre-fuck chat and then asked again in the post-fuck chat. They're not really listening. It is what it is, small talk.

Offline cueball

Tell you what I've had a few times in the post podge chat is the prossie fishing about her performance and presentation, asking how she compares and little hints that she thinks will make you return oh, and the bloody daft compliments. It doesn't matter a jot to me, I'll go along with it, nod my head, chat and talk back. I've had brews with em (on their time) in the past if I'm not in a rush, I don't mind a natter with a lass I've just podged.