Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SandraCurlyX - Paddington  (Read 1124 times)

102 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (95 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Lorachoop

I saw Sandra back in 2019 and rated positive.

When she appeared back again recently, I booked a meet which she cancelled at short notice. Hence my negative on her.

But an apology was made eventually and I gave it another go, and glad I did.

After having an underwhelming session with Petite Viki, I booked Sandra later that afternoon.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: A small flat near Paddington Station. Fit for purpose

Price: £170 for an hour (was £120 in 2019) :)

Communication: By text on the day. She posts her upcoming schedule on her AW page and asks you to text on the day. You have to be early or she gets booked up. I was lucky to get a meeting on the day, she had 2 slots left.

Description: She was as I remembered her. Not as toned now but nothing bad. Still sexy. Curly hair, great smile and a very friendly personality. Size 6-8. B/C natural tits. Height around 5'5.

Room: Large bed, fit for purpose. No mirror

Services: OWO, DFK, Ball Sucking, CIM, 1 round of sex

Details:

Had a quick shower and back in room for immediate DFK.

It was deep and sloppy, just perfect. We just stood there kissing for a long time as our hands explored each other.

Onto the bed for more DFK and tit sucking.

Moved her to my balls and she sucked them passionately. She saw I was enjoying it so kept doing it for as long as I wanted.

Next she paid attention to my rock hard cock. OWO was great. Deep and not toothy.

She was happy for me to hold her head and curly thick hair as I wanted.

Moved her back onto my balls for some prolonged ball sucking.

Condom on and sex was fast paced and fantastic.

We rotated through various positions. Cowgirl where she bounced on my dick like a champ.

Reverse cowgirl as I spanked her ass.

Mish, with her legs over my shoulders as I drilled her deep.

Took a great pounding in doggy and prone.

When I was about to come, I checked if it was available (its as per her discretion). She said yes so I quickly moved her on her knees and put my dick in her mouth.

Came in her mouth heavily around the 50 minute mark. She kept latched onto my dick till I was drained and then went to dispose it in the sink. No Swallow but not on her likes list. It was a great CIM finish.

Amazing session, one I will likely repeat sometime again.

As Always, YMMV

Some pictures below and a great collection by tantraman here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200566.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 02:35:00 pm by Lorachoop »

Offline The droff

Snap ! I saw her in Hatfield last week , as good as ever. Although I had no cancellation issues.