Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Queen - Bristol  (Read 1490 times)

1 review(s) for maya queen xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shooter

Saw this girl this week:
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
works out of same flat as Nicky and Carla. 

Flat/Location
The flat is close to the M32 so quite useful if you are driving into bristol, area ok for parking not sure about night time. But weird they make you call when you are outside the flat, can be awkward if another punter is there at the same time (happened to me last time I visited one of them who is no longer working here)

They make you take your shoes off in the flat - probably to stop you running off I guess, I was the only punter when I arrived, another pairr of shoes were there when I left and I heard a lot of soft moaning from the other bedroom as I was leaving, so someone was giving Nicky a good poking  :drinks:

Girl/Punt

Saw Maya for 30 mins for £50 - she has an offer on at the moment

Its the girl in the picture, very friendly and smiley and keen to please.  She is probably a size 14, fair bit of cellulite on the belly, but generally ok...

FK was on offer, but she held her head back so it was bit limited on getting proper DFK, she went down for OWO before I asked her to cover the old chap up for OW (I don't do OWO much these days on account of the risks), didn't get round to sex just had more oral and came on her tits. She wiped it off with a baby wipe, not sure if she was going to shower when I left, so possible hygiene issues?

It was a good punt mainly because she was so friendly, chatty and keen to please.  A bit vanilla, might relax more in an hour...some might find her body a bit off putting as she is larger than the pics on AW make out but a good punt for 50 notes before the crawl back up the m4   :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Thanks for the review. :drinks:  Yep remember the shoe thing from when I punted with Nicky.  She seems to charge extra for a few things like CIM and facials but anal seems to be included?  :unknown:

Offline shooter

Thanks for the review. :drinks:  Yep remember the shoe thing from when I punted with Nicky.  She seems to charge extra for a few things like CIM and facials but anal seems to be included?  :unknown:

Hi
When I was about to cum - "she said not in my mouth", so either:
1. CIM is not on offer
2. It is extra! (I didn't ask)   :unknown:

She has a rather large arse, so Im not sure I would go for anal, but if I did, I would expect it would be extra even though its not stated

As I said, she did go out of her way to make sure I enjoyed it, and thats a positive when so many don't bother.  I forgot to mention she will be here for 2 weeks before going back....