Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Duo meet in Leicester with Mandy and Pippa Knight  (Read 1016 times)

sirbonkalot

This was a Duo meet with the gorgeous Pippa and the Sexy and Dirty (but nice dirty) Mandy ;),
Location was Mandy's incall pad in Leicester,
Easy to find, good free parking.
clean and discreet.
Duration 1 hour
Cost 220

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I arrived and after a brief introduction to Mandy and a catch up with Pippa I had a quick shower and we got down to business,
what followed was a hot and steamy session with both girls giving me and each other a really good seeing to, in many positions.

I was the first one of their day together and they were clearly looking forward to the rest of the day !!
OWO and RO was very much the starting point and both girls were very receptive and vocal and came at least once each, 
Pippa stole another cum from Mandy's tongue while I was giving Mandy doggy. (it was a very horny sight that will stay with me for a long time). I particularly enjoyed the experience of seeing Mandy pushing a pink Butt Plug up her ass while i was fucking Pippa then pulling it out and sucking on it then repeating and asking me to suck it as well, This proved too much for me and took me over the edge for the first time.

We did some very interesting gymnastic fucking where i was fucking Mandy with her one leg over my shoulder, Pippa was licking Mandy's clit and Mandy had her face in Pippa's pussy, It was an amazing feat of flexibility which i would love to repeat. i am sure the Karma Sutra has a name for it and it was amazing.
Both girls interacted really well with each other throughout the meet kissing and sucking each other even though they had really only just met.

Mandy is a very dirty girl in a clean and nice way and she really loved a good rimming and lobes your tongue being pushed as far as it can up her sexy ass, She rimmed me one too while I was going down on Pippa. Her OWO was deep and she was gagging with it as well which was great, She enjoyed RO and came very vocally quite quickly with the right touch, she liked a light ass slapping and fast and furious fucking while in Doggy and I see from her likes list that more was on offer and we didn't really get the time to explore the list fully which I a had no doubt was all on offer, Next time i will try harder or start from the other end !!!

Pippa gives a great GFE (which has been well reported and you should believe the reviews published) and does so with great enthusiasm, she has a great body and amazing boobs which i never tire of sucking and playing with, she is very vocal when she cums and is very responsive to RO, Her OWO is one of the best i have experienced and I have been doing this for some time now. She is one very sexy lady and has a great appetite for sex, She was very interactive with Mandy and Myself while i was fucking Mandy getting involved and squeezing my balls, sucking Mandy's great nipples  and as mentioned above flicking Mandy's clit while I was fucking her.

Both Girls went all out to ensure i had a great time and I am sure they enjoyed it too.

Following all this exertion I was offered another shower which i needed and kissed them both goodbye as i left promising to return.
All in all we got hot and steamy and I had a amazing session with two hot girls and was excellent value, Top marks for both Girls on a job well done !!  the only drawback being I could only stay for an hour :(

Timmy2

Nice one Chris, seems like you are on a role what with last weeks "punt"
This is just how i find Mandy....nice Dirty, cannot comment about Pippa as i have not seen her :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Raddy

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Great review matey, sounds like an enjoyable experience !!