Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic-Elise, Nottingham. Any info?...  (Read 2020 times)

Offline sireel

Just found this profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's only been on AW a couple of months. The pics look great. Just wondered if anyone had visited, or has any info please?
Shows as being in NG9, which is a bit out the way of my usual lunchtime city centre punts. But I'm thinking i might have to make some time for this one, if she's real...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 05:13:34 pm by sireel »

Offline NervousJ

seen it pop up in searches but only recent... she caught my eye as well... she'll be working out of a well known ng9 hotel which is decent for coming and going...  at a guess they usually book for the day and then leave or for a couple of days... i might try if she's there later in the week... she does have a couple of good assets..

Offline sireel

She logged into AW but didn't read my email. Profile says call or text, but there's no number. :thumbsdown:

Online Fredbet

Don’t do it. She’s a bait and switch. Checked her pics after to make sure I wasn’t blind. You can even tell the girl in the pics are different. I let the desperation take over.
Large bolt ons and been round a bit more than her page suggests.
That said, if you decided to visit based on accurate photos I’m sure you’d have a good time.

Offline sireel

Don’t do it. She’s a bait and switch. 

That said, if you decided to visit based on accurate photos I’m sure you’d have a good time.

Thanks. I thought my bullshit detector seemed to be triggered.
So are you saying she was actually ok, just not the girl(s) in the photos? So annoying that isn't it?!

Online Fredbet

The lady has skills and knows what to do. Owo is on her page but even though I’d showered twice that morning it wasn’t offered.
I was that annoyed it wasn’t her I just went with flow. Popped and left.
My preference is to avoid all the fake tan, lashes and boobs. She had the lot.

Offline Dipper

The lady has skills and knows what to do. Owo is on her page but even though I’d showered twice that morning it wasn’t offered.
I was that annoyed it wasn’t her I just went with flow. Popped and left.
My preference is to avoid all the fake tan, lashes and boobs. She had the lot.

Sound advice.

Thanks.