Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly @the Erotic Studio  (Read 1867 times)

jeanvaljean2000

Sunday the 30th. Found myself in Birmingham with a hard on and naturally got my mobile out :D. A call to Maya Leigh was left unanswered despite the green thing on :(and a call to sexy Maya on Wolverhampton, she was available only at 17:00. It was just before 12:00 :thumbsdown: I checked the studio and was told that Paris and Holly were on. A quick search on here (as you do), saw a positive review for Holly. So Holly it is then.
Arrived at Henrietta street didn't trust anywhere  to leave my car but found a safe ish spot on Livery street and walked back. Gosh the place is hard to find. Took few calls and the receptionist guided me, I was at the other end of the street. Then the black Iron gate and finally the door. I was expecting a cold unfriendly receptionist, having read non favouble reviews but she was very friendly, made jokes about the troubles finding the place and offered a drink, just water please, she was very accommodating. She guided me to the small room (not ensuite), told me the girls will introduce themselves shortly.  Then Paris walked in, introduced herself. Very sexy mixed race bird,  tongue stud great body. Then Holly came in. She is very sexy as described in the previous report, the nicest pair of natural boobs I have seen in a long time. Way better looking than her pictures suggests. She is very curvy as a woman should be, with a round bouncy bum. She walked in and kiss on the lips and introduced herself in a brummie accent. After she has left the receptionist came in. Although Paris was stunning, 'stick to the plan' is my moto and it never let me down. So holly it is.
She came in with my glass of water, straight DFK and asked how long I wanted, I replied 30 minutes and paid £60 this includes a tenner for OWO.
She went out to dispose the money, I got naked and took position.  She came in and literally laid on me for DFK and kissed down to my cock. This girl can do deeptroat  :crazy:.  I struggled to hold and told her this, she changed position and went for 69. Fresh clean and neet pussy I licked sucked the clit and she made the right noises. In the meantime she was alternating deepthroat and sucking my balls.  This went on till I suggest we shagged.  Condom on and she moved on cowgirl. She was bouncing on me while her tongue was in my throat or she was sucking my tongue. I couldn't hold after few minutes of this and suggested we go doggy.  The view of this round bum was a sight to behold. I continued slamming it till the inevitable and we both colapsed in sweat. We exchanged few pleasantries and was laughing like old friends. She truly has the personality to match her beauty, a true Gem.I shall be coming back for sure.
The only negative is that the room was not ensuite but again I didn't ask. My fault may be but next time I will request one.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 12:22:41 am by jeanvaljean2000 »

Offline bearcat69

I think I've seen this WG in a line up and she snogged me. :kiss: :D She wasn't really my type physically though, so I choose a different girl.

Have also seen Paris in a line up there too, and I agree she does look fit in a bit of a chavvy way. Was very tempted to pick her.
She also has an AW profile BTW: External Link/Members Only

Anyway... Thank you for the review and glad to hear you got a good welcome and got good service there on the occasion you visited. :hi:

Goes to so how very hit and miss parlour punting can be... But personally I've had more hits than I've had misses at Erotic Studios.

Sandman2017

I must say holly does look lovely , very womanly , curvy , have visited there b4 ages ago b4 joining this site , love to return and see holly , wen I do il Defo put a review on here

Offline Littlefoot

Not really my type, but thanks for the review anyhow! That Paris does look my type  :wacko: so thanks for the link bearcat!   :thumbsup:

Offline Drax

That Paris does look my type  :wacko: so thanks for the link bearcat!   :thumbsup:

Paris is definitely worth a visit; she is the only girl I have visited more than once (including a very recent visit - review coming soon). She loves to kiss and is very responsive  :wacko: She won't be eveyone's cup of tea, but she is still worth visiting at least once.
She is only at the Studio two days of the week (Wed and Sun), so bear this in mind.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review jeanvaljean  :hi: