Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This one just popped up in Walsall  (Read 2665 times)

Offline Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Might go and see this one tom and toftt I'll try a quickie first only £30

Offline smiley9

Good luck not verified on AW yet ? Looks like she could be Romanian ? "I'm also good speak English" :timeout:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:59:08 pm by smiley9 »

Offline curry

been a few profiles of late in this area they last about a day i think she is Romanian despite saying she is hungarian

Offline Punterperson1971

I agree I've had the texts back saying ' darling'and 'baby' so not sure.still cheap enough to take one for the team

Offline curry

based in the middle of willenhall now where near walsall on a main road

External Link/Members Only

i suspect she is here as well verified with a pic at the moment but offers bb could be a sergi put it on
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:12:43 pm by curry »

Odd Job

I agree I've had the texts back saying ' darling'and 'baby' so not sure.still cheap enough to take one for the team
Had lots of Roms text like that.

Offline Punterperson1971

Address on adult work saying same area think I'll give it a miss cheers for that

stokiemike

Before I read her profile I looked at the price, and guessed correctly that she is Hungarian. If she were Romanian she would charge more, for probably a lot less time and a poor service.

So, having seen a fair few Hungarian WG's my advice is go for it, book her, TOFTT and let us know how yu get on. Wouldn't mind a piece of her myself.

SM

Offline Punterperson1971

Might do that will report back if i do

Offline Villain79

Apparently by the olde toll house willenhall

Offline curry

Apparently by the olde toll house willenhall

yes oppsite there she is

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Been trying to figure out where I've seen the middle picture before, and I'm pretty sure it's sexybella2016 who was advertising in Walsall a few weeks ago. The only photo that was posted on here was her varification photo though which she's looking a bit rough in, and doesn't have her tattoo on display for conformation.

Update: found her in the varification pics thread, and although it's hard to tell, it does look like you can make out the tattoo on the one picture.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1452032

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 12:59:32 am by Wolverhampton1990 »

Offline Punterperson1971

If that's sexybella2016 then I've already reviewed her as positive thanks for bringing that up lady I heard she moved from lord street in Walsall to Bolton I belive

Offline curry

External Link/Members Only this one is also there offering BB

this place is not all it makes itself out to be its doggy avoid i will post my experiences later

Offline curry

External Link/Members Only is this the same girl as above this time offering bb?